Eschalon: Book 1

Thanks! I'll probably still try it, but at least I won't be disappointed.

I have it on good authority a new interview will be out soon for book 2

I'll keep my radar running. Btw, rune_74--I broke down and bought it today. It's a great game and I'm glad you and everyone else...persuaded... me I should get serious with it. ;)

Well, hopefully it lives up the hype. We've certainly done our level best to elevate expectations.

Awesome, glad you like it....I know some things about the sequel that will escite you guys but you gotta wait. My name is in the credits btw for the first one woohoo...initials DB.

Very cool. Feel free to PM me when you're ready to release these awesome secrets. ;) I check the Basilisk site most days, but I'd hate to miss anything.

I'm really enjoying the game--I rolled up a pretty killer new ranger and wiped out the zombies in the crypt with some Devil Oil and a long sword last night. Very satisfying. But finding all these scrolls and things is making me itchy to play a caster.

Not enough hours in the day. ;)

hehhe, I will have an interview up soon I did with him. Not for this si te but for another and I will provide a link for you guys....witha new screenshot

I must admit that it took me overly long ... But I just right now realized the pun of the developer's name:

Basilisk Software - Creating Stunning Games ... ;)

My, THAT took LONG for me to realize ... ;)

Hahaha, now I feel dumb for never getting it...

Back
Top Bottom