I don't think your abdomen is all that pretty, petite Witch. Not enough liquor.

@ S.E.N.T.I.N.E.L

Bored. I should be studying but feel depressed, so instead I just fool around with you guys while doing set upon set of exercises to return my pretty abdomen to before I consumed more liquors than I should, all the while I listen happy music while studying the gestures and movements of my favorite Pop Idols.

And I have this terrible, soul crushing, mind killing headache and nausea.

Killing headache and nausea ? Shouldn't you lie down and take a rest or something ? I'm being serious. I don't think it would benefit anyone if you got hurt(?).

Sounazi and 1451. Reported. Have fun being banned soon.

I sense butthurt incoming. Perhaps DAC should brace itself for the imminent waves of refugees and tranny enthusiasts. salute

Sounds like they have kicked the welcome wagon wide open to youze guys.
The colors are dark and the fonts are almost unreadable. Your new home is beckoning and calling the alien swarm to its new mating grounds. Phone home now

http://www.duckandcover.cx/forums/viewtopic.php?p=486451

my pretty abdomen to before I consumed more liquors than I should...

And I have this terrible, soul crushing, mind killing headache and nausea.

Black Cat's pregnant.

Who's the father? Is it Tooth?

Really funny, Disgusting Thing.

Also, LOL at the ambiguous female experiencing her first hang over.

Listen guys, I know we're in the middle of a shitstorm here, and thats exactly why I have to ask!, I'm interested in checking out some scat, anyone got any good reccomendations, and/or sites. If only my girlfriend wasn't so uptight I'd let her scat me real good.

I can respect the Witch's religious beliefs (unlike the codex, notice lower case, that's what I think of your precious site) only because Harlequin is also a Wicca.

Back
Top Bottom