While I was upset at first, I realize now that you guys are probably one of the following:
1. Teenagers with too much spare time on your hands.
2. Adults with too much spare time on your hands.
3. People who want to escape the real world and use their anonymity to be able to get rid of all their frustrations.
4. Probably some other things I've missed.
actually i'm just an antisemite.

I was thinking that this few days in Watcherwitz may result in a lot of newfag Codexer, when the site is up. The Watchers see that how free, how open minded our community is, so they will probably live this place and join the Codex.

Also, Gragt. I see the discount. But its 33% off the Game+Guide pack. Is the coupon for this same pack or the non-guide-non-discount version ?

Maybe it's different for the UK, because right now I see DI with 33% off, with Mexico as current location. GG also has the same discount but a smaller base price, which makes it a bit cheaper, and it activates on Steam for those who find it of the utmost importance. On the other hand, the UK website of GG doesn't even list DI, only the DLC, so …

Anyway, I can send you the coupon, but you'll have to wait until January to use it because it isn't valid yet. Also I'm not sure I got you on my Steam list.

For no particular reason I felt the need to post this

EnFS4.png

Hey, you disgusting ball of pus! I made that picture and posted on the Kodex my own damn self! Remove it or I'll ask the Sentinels to ban you!

~Sentinel Thoth~

Hey, you disgusting ball of pus! I made that picture and posted on the Kodex my own damn self! Remove it or I'll ask the Sentinels to ban you!

~Sentinel Thoth~

Shouldn't you thank me then that I saved it from the Kodex Kristmas Kataclysm?

Maybe it's different for the UK, because right now I see DI with 33% off, with Mexico as current location. GG also has the same discount but a smaller base price, which makes it a bit cheaper, and it activates on Steam for those who find it of the utmost importance. On the other hand, the UK website of GG doesn't even list DI, only the DLC, so …

Anyway, I can send you the coupon, but you'll have to wait until January to use it because it isn't valid yet. Also I'm not sure I got you on my Steam list.

~Sentinel Thoth~

Sent you a friend request. Luminous_Empress.

oh, billions actually. i also hate japanese and black people.

With Phelot revealed, it seems Loki is actively seeking a 2nd Target. :lol:

EDIT : Just refreshed this page thrice. No new posts. Dammit. Phelot's trolling was bringing in the replies.

EDIT 2 : I feel dumb. If Thot had really been such a respected member, I'm pretty sure the mods would have acted on all those 'reported' claims. That they didn't (and one watcher with 1500+ posts even took part in a jew joke) should've set off my alarm bells.

target for what? i'm just sharing a few things about myself with someone.

really. not everything is about trolling. sometimes a dude just hates niggers. and japs. and kikes.

It's seems that we should have noticed Phelot's absence and put two and two together.

Once JDR posted, I assumed it was only a matter of time. My carefully laid plans turned to dust! I curse him!

I was also surprised anyone could have fallen for the Sentinel thing :lol: I thought there were more regulars here that also go to the Codex.

Pladio (jewtoo), Harlequin (Wiccan,I think)…

While I was upset at first, I realize now that you guys are probably one of the following:
1. Teenagers with too much spare time on your hands.
2. Adults with too much spare time on your hands.
3. People who want to escape the real world and use their anonymity to be able to get rid of all their frustrations.
4. Probably some other things I've missed.

That could be said about any persone having time to post on/browse a RPG forum.

All in all, I realize that getting upset serves no purpose here, but I still did have a good conversation with a few of you.

Which leads to not-so-surprising revelation - we are just like you guys… Well, for the most part.

I still have no clue why the time-honoured enmity between our sites has sparked. We can only suspect that the whole competiton has a lot to do with overlapping subject-matter and slightly different approach towards our favourite pastime. You don't look for enemies all over the world, when you can have them right behind the fence.

If you browse through the posts you can see a great deal of some quality discussion mixed with heavy dose of inanity on both sides. It is funny to see how some of the Codex posters - in spite of their normally decent disposition - assumed steorytypical roles of unwashed heatheans, as some of Watchers appear to perceive us. It is even more hilarious (from my viewpoint) to see a Watcher trolling like there's no tomorrow accusing everyone of the very thing he is doing in every post.

:bravo:

You have to admit - this, any other Codex threads provide lots of jolly good entertainment.

For some reason I now find myself reading this thread and even posting in it even though I'm supposed to be studying for exams.

Does this mean I'm becoming like you people ? :'(

Nah, an average Watcher would feel at the 'Dex like fish in a pond (with sharks). Once he got used to total laxity of rules and to how outspoken other forum members can be it's really fun place to hang around. It's not like you get a penalty to Wisdom when you join us (Do you join the Unity or do you die here? Join! Die! Join! Die!).

Incidentally, I find it nostalgic where the place I learned about Codex was this site.

Back
Top Bottom