Cradle - Update #13, The Final Hours

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
The Kickstarter campaign for Cradle is in it's final moments. With just 34 hours to go and not even half of the requested amount of money (350K) has been pledged, things look grim. In this update they talk about how good they feel about the support and about mana.

Your support for our campaign has more than shown that the game is more than capable of attracting a following. This means a lot to us as indie developers. It not only proves the viability of our project for the gaming market, it also shows that the vision we have for Aderyn’s Cradle is recognized and appreciated by the community we’re making it for. As we continue to learn from this Kickstarter experience, we are more even more determined to stop at nothing to make Aderyn's Cradle a reality.
So even if they do not reach their goals the game will still be made in some fashion.

More information.

I'm a backer on this game and honestly dunno how come they won't make it. And they won't unless a miracle happens.

If they relaunch the project, I'll pledge on it again.

It looks really nice. Isn't this the project being done mostly by collegeish age guys with little on their resumes or am I thinking of something else? If so, I expect that would contribute to an unwillingness to back for some.

Back
Top Bottom