[Rant] On the difficulty to obtain add-ons ...

So that explains the "Shoegazer" thing...I thought it might have something to do with looking up ladies' skirts ;) Guys used to actually do this in my schooldays,back when the earth's crust was cooling, and people wore highly polished patent leather shoes...

I'm married with 3 young girls. Looking up skirts would be pretty futile--I'd need a compass and a topographical map to remember what I was looking for. And just to kick you when you're down, didn't patent leather go out with bustles and corsets? :lol:

Little prepositions can be pivotal. "With" instead of "to"... I can't afford the wife I've got, let alone 3. Not sure if I'd get slapped or kissed for calling Mrs dte a young girl.

Little prepositions can be pivotal. "With" instead of "to"... I can't afford the wife I've got, let alone 3. Not sure if I'd get slapped or kissed for calling Mrs dte a young girl.

Depends on the context ... with 3 actual little girls in the house something tells me it would be a more tenuous ground to tread than me with two boys ... although my wife is 6 months older than me so I constantly call her 'old' instead :D

if anyone is interested (mike;)) i found the demo for alien crossfire on this page. i believe it lets you play 100 turns of the full game.
http://smac.2be.cc/demox.html

Hehe, I was joking of course.. "married with women", is a term you can find for example being used in certain litteratur in the library, though. The term "married with children" is understood from the context like mike said.

I'm married with 3 young girls. Looking up skirts would be pretty futile--I'd need a compass and a topographical map to remember what I was looking for. And just to kick you when you're down, didn't patent leather go out with bustles and corsets? :lol:

I can't wait for the teenage years when you will be drowning in estrogen, dte. (With that many kids, you obviously used to know where to look, anyway;) )

I don't know about the shiny shoes, but as far as the corsets--yes, we burned them along with our bras. Alas those days are gone:( Now I need the kind of structural engineering that probably wouldn't burn with a blowtorch. It's a sad world....getting old is not for sissies, as they say. :)

Ha, you, me and CM need to get together to commisserate!! We aged hippies with varying degrees of middle-age sag have to stick together against all these young upstarts!! :biggrin:

I can't wait for the teenage years when you will be drowning in estrogen, dte. (With that many kids, you obviously used to know where to look, anyway;) )
As it happens, that would not be the case for the oldest nor the twinkies. Modern medicine is a wonderful thing. And I suppose I deserve your estrogen curse after the corset comment... ;)

Ha, you, me and CM need to get together to commisserate!! We aged hippies with varying degrees of middle-age sag have to stick together against all these young upstarts!! :biggrin:

yes, they seem to think stainless steel battle bikinis are a joke!

@dte-and I deserved it all for impugning the honor of your shoes;)

... and this is why this is the 'off topic' forum ...

Dte the estrogen curse will find you. I am still finding layers of it when we redo the walls now and then. And Corwin, speak for yourself on the sagging parts. I use plenty of duck tape and nothing sags that way. ;)

... and this is why this is the 'off topic' forum ...
Hey, I tried to steer it back, but the crosstopic bane was just too natural. My apologies to Alrik for completely derailing his thread.

It's always interesting to see how a thread can become totally off. :D

Not that I'm angry; I myself have aquired very early at the Larian boards (to be exact : even earlier at the Attic boards [developers of the Realms of Arcania series] ) the title "Mr. Off-Topic". :D

Back
Top Bottom