Pricewatch!

Wood cutter simulator!?

Alien Isolation, Aliens vs Predator, and <ahem> that other Aliens game that we don't mention are 75% off this weekend on Steam.

Street Fighter 4 Ultra is play-for-free this weekend.

I purchased a DLC called 'Stasis Interrupted'. It appeared to be the only one that added to the single-player story.

Yeah, that's the one. It's sort of like a few hours of Alien Isolation in a terrible engine ;)

For some reason, I actually completed A:CM and the DLC. I still don't know why I did that.

It really is terrible.

Guess I'm just too much of an Aliens fan.

Are you aware it uses the Unreal 3 engine? I'd say it's more of a case of bad development using a potentially great engine.

I'm about 30 minutes in, and I have to say that it's the ugliest Unreal 3 engine game I've ever seen. Movement feels very clunky as well. Atmosphere seems ok so far though.

Are you aware it uses the Unreal 3 engine? I'd say it's more of a case of bad development using a potentially great engine.

I'm about 30 minutes in, and I have to say that it's the ugliest Unreal 3 engine game I've ever seen. Movement feels very clunky as well. Atmosphere seems ok so far though.

I'd forgotten which engine they'd used as the foundation, I just remember that it looks and feels awful :)

It's almost as if they took the Unreal engine and did what they could to destroy the potential involved.

That said, you must have really low expectations - and I guess that's the best way to play it.

Borderlands? Post-apocalyptic!?

GreenGaming Man has Elder Scrolls Online back at 75% for a limited time, along with lots of Star Wars titles (including KoTOR). You can add another 20% off with the voucher (said voucher shows up when you leave the website).

GreenGaming Man has Elder Scrolls Online back at 75% for a limited time, along with lots of Star Wars titles (including KoTOR). You can add another 20% off with the voucher (said voucher shows up when you leave the website).

Is ESO Tamriel worth getting/playing ? Even if I intend to play it solo (like any other Elder Scrolls game) ? Did they drop monthly subscriptions, didn't they ?

Is ESO Tamriel worth getting/playing ? Even if I intend to play it solo (like any other Elder Scrolls game) ? Did they drop monthly subscriptions, didn't they ?

For $12 I just grabbed it ... and since there is a 'free to play' tier I wasn't too worried. People here speak fairly highly of the experience.

There is no monthly sub however they do plan to sell DLC type content.

For $12 I just grabbed it … and since there is a 'free to play' tier I wasn't too worried. People here speak fairly highly of the experience.

So its $12 in US and £10 is UK!!! No wonder grey key sellers are doing stellar business.

There is no monthly sub however they do plan to sell DLC type content.

First one will be PvP-related though. Also, there is plenty PvE solo-friendly content in the game accessible for free.

Back
Top Bottom