Crusader Kings 2 - A Free Key

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Galaad offered us a Steam key for Crusader Kings 2 to give away to our visitors. If you are interested, you only have to reply to this thread.

More information.

Any takers?

Certainly interested here - PCG-UK's Game of Thrones mod reports have whetted my apatite :)

Me too. Was just discussing the game the other day in the EU thread, and it sounds really interesting.

I've been wanting to play this game for some time, I would greatly appreciate the chance to be able to play it :) .

Thanks for offering!

whoever gets it, a friendly suggestion. After you do the tutorial (which helps teach you the interface, but not the game itself), play your first game as a count in Ireland. Ireland is called 'tutorial island' for a reason, you're far away from warmonger countries, England is too busy to invade you, and Ireland is fragmented into several small counties easy for the picking, so you get to learn in baby steps and slowly get into the whole dynasty thing (marrying your kids for alliances or future claims, etc).

It's all about claims in CK2. In Ireland for example, become a duke and now you have claims over all the 'de-jure' counties in it (so, usually you can just 'ask' those counts to become your vassals without even a battle).

I have been looking for a good strategy game to get me into strategy games again and have been looking at this game but haven't decided to try it yet. Getting a free key would help me decide to try the game though.

Is it so called "sandbox" game where you do things just because? If yes, then I don't want a key for that game.
If I wanted aimless lollygagging I'd play Spore.

But if it's epic RPG with a good if not great story, no endless mobrespawns and with things that have a purpose, then I wouldn't mind a key.

Back
Top Bottom