The Cesspool

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize if you ban them they're just going to come back via other means since they know they can successfully get rises out of a lot of the people here.

Sure. That's why my suggested solution to this bullshit would be to declare martial law.

[ http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1061000811&postcount=18 ]

They're only trolling us because we're such ineffectual faggots that we can't muster up the courage to put a stop to it, lest they think Bad Things about us. Fuck that, I say. They think we're forum Nazis and nanny-staters anyway: the non-moderation line has obviously failed to change that perception or discourage them, so for fuck's sake let's BE forum Nazis and nanny-staters for once.

Ban the lot of them, suspend registration of new accounts for a couple of weeks, and then IP ban them if they come back after that. Problem solved.

Why do you care?

Now that's a good response. I guess the best answer I can come up with is that since "you guys" and "us guys" are both RPG sites, I just find it a little facepalmish that there's such thinskinnedness (yes, that's a word) here which tends to work up my Assburger-driven need to fix you.

Very pretentious, I know. And a little pathetic in my own way. But, at least I can admit it.

Whatever. At least you guys have a thorough defense net set up. That's worth something.

Shut up darth limpdick.

r9pz5k.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom