Dragon Age 3 - More on Armour Customisation

Ah I almost forgot about Risen 2. Risen was one of those games that kind of snuck up on me because I hadn't really heard anything about it then picked it up on a whim - so it was a surprisingly good game to me. Maybe I'll keep forgetting about Risen 2 and it will be similarly surprisingly good.

Obviously companies are working on things that we'll find out about eventually, but it seems like we're in an RPG lull period right now if you don't count indies.

I guess it was very good timing on their part then. News-wise, this has definitely been the month or two of the indie RPG. Indie games in general have actually been making a decent amount of overwhelmingly positive news this month and last - and not just Kickstarter games but a few actual releases too. I guess that's because they're running low on Diablo III stuff they haven't already talked about and there's a general industry news lull with the realization there weren't going to be new (significant) consoles announced at PAX.

I'll say it again...they do not know what they are doing.Yes Armor customization is great GREAT stuff but shouldn't the devs be talking about "trying" to fix the gameplay?

Back
Top Bottom