NWN2 - v1.21 Beta Testers Needed

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Movement on the NWN2 front...Rob McGinnis earlier this week called for 1.21 beta testers for the weekend:
Hello everyone...

It's that time again! 1.21 is just around the corner, so I need some Beta testers.

The initial test would be this weekend. Participants would have to have the English version of the game.
NWN2 owners and MoTB owners can participate.

This round of testing will be pretty busy, so please only sign up if you are serious about spending your weekend beta testing. We have a short period to make fixes so your help is greatly appreciated.

If you would like to participate in the beta, please create a forum account on Obsidian's forums (http://forums.obsidian.net/), then send me a PM on those forums.

Thanks,

Rob
More information.

Rob still hasn't even visited the Obsidian forums since posting that so I don't know how he's going to pick up on testers/send much out ahead of the weekend.

Sometimes I have the feeling, Obsidian generally doesn't seem to be overly interested in comm management. Their so called comm managers are not very... reliant in their efforts. At least that's my impression. For me they are not really visible. I've seen much better ones than these guys.

I'm not sure - they're doing a good job on the forums now that crunch time is over. I think my concern about lack of contact was actually caused by email problems - I'm on the beta test list okay but the emails aren't getting through at my end for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom