Apple Found Guilty of Ebook Price Fixing

Shame on you all.:shakefist: This topic is about Apple's unethical business decisions. It's hard to accept I know.

Shame on you all.:shakefist: This topic is about Apple's unethical business decisions. It's hard to accept I know.

Particularly regarding ebooks, apple are total scumbags. But the publishers are even worse, they just slimed their way out of the prosecution. Amazon, with their own nasty practices, are the winners here. Not consumers.

Why isn't Appleintimidation posting in this thread?! :)

I will probably never buy an ebook anyway. Not only are they entirely overpriced, but I much prefer a printed book.

I used to feel the same way, but I've gradually been converted. If it's a book I really like and expect to read again, I'll buy a hardcover, if available. Checking out ebooks from the library is just way too easy not to do. Add in that I'm a bit space constrained and I'm sold.

Why isn't Appleintimidation posting in this thread?! :)
Probably because he (it?) is a hardcore RP gamer and doesn't post in threads which are not about gaming. :cool:

And I've been hearing noise about games delivered 'digitally' … not sure what is up with that, nothing will replace the chatter of my floppy drives and the thrill of using a code wheel to authenticate my game!

Once real manuals died games all but died too.

Back
Top Bottom