Shadow of Mordor - Everything You Need Trailer

Have you ever played batman ( which mordors combat is based on) it has depth of gameplay, attack, block, roll and counter attack. It's actually an excellent action combat system IMO.

I like what I've played of Arkham Asylum but not because of the combat. It's pretty smooth, and it has a nice flow to it, but I dislike how cluttered the UI is. I especially don't care for the way it shows an icon above the enemies every time they're about to strike at you.

Have you ever played batman ( which mordors combat is based on) it has depth of gameplay, attack, block, roll and counter attack. It's actually an excellent action combat system IMO.

The combat system in the batman games is good but is geared towards overpowering the player so that it guarantees a hit no matter what you intended to do or push, and rarely penalises you for incorrect actions nor encourages strategy.

It is not deep for my tastes (compared to Blade of Darkness, Mount and Blade, and Dark Souls). That is why I am looking forward to trying Lords of the Fallen as its combat system looks better.

Back
Top Bottom