Dungeons Of Aledorn - Game Mechanics Part 4

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
The kickstarter campaign for Dungeons Of Aledorn has four days left to get funded, and the developer Team 21 has posted the fourth part of the Game Mechanics update.

Greetings friends. We will focus in today's update on the next part of our series about mechanics. This time mechanics of dueling. Locally I go much deeper, so if you're not interested, feel free to skip that passage. These passages are in italics.
More information.

Man, this Kickstarter has really stalled. :(

Hope I didn't jinx them. I came out of my Kickstarter hiatus to back two games: this and Seven Dragon Saga. :p

Does this guy even spellcheck his updates before he sends them out? It makes me cringe.

Does this guy even spellcheck his updates before he sends them out? It makes me cringe.
Probably not as English is not their main language wiretripped.^^

Still needs 25% with 24 hours left. Time for plan B :(

Probably not as English is not their main language wiretripped.^^

Neither is it mine. ;)
I just feel the very least you can do is spellcheck your stuff. It takes zero time and would eliminate the most obvious mistakes. I get he's no PR guy, but it comes across as a lack of professionalism.

Neither is it mine. ;)
I just feel the very least you can do is spellcheck your stuff. It takes zero time and would eliminate the most obvious mistakes. I get he's no PR guy, but it comes across as a lack of professionalism.
True but I use spell-check and still have errors sometime in my news-bits.:( I believe Swen of Larian was correct when he said a developer should always hire a pr agent.

Back
Top Bottom