prose ? lol ?

snippersnapper2

Watcher
Couldnt remember how long have been in wow .All the feelings of quests/raids/
friends gone, only thing left on me is the mania of fighting and the delirium of
battlegroud.
i login and out everyday at the sametime,and runing through burning steps deathwind
hellfire peninsula .everytime,the greeting of my friends is :"ranking ?",and i gave
him the same answer.
everytime when i met the alliance, great hurrah bursts from the bottom of my heart.Enjoyment lighting through my body ,shaking me . It's a great passion,that not from the success ,but the finghting itself.This passion wont vanish until one of us down .take a deep breath ,and dry the sweat in hands,great happiness is full of my heart.
Let's look forward to the new world and new wow,whether you are belong horde or alliace,just drop the preconception and all the feeling, join the whoopla of battle.

Let's go party-BG

let's talk about the intresting memory as an amateur of worldofwarcraft.

i has been played wow for 1 years,got lost of intresting recollectons .i suppose it was so for
other guys .

a.the operation is too complex.
when i first come out ,fell dizzy . dont know how to move ,didnt even to say watch minimap .
b.the figues of characters is so ugly.
when i come in game for the first time, there was no players but lots of monsters.All my friends are busy in raid MC ,BWL..

selly and a mage come to me,and open an shining portal for me .gave me golds and 14 slots
bags.each freind have sent me 10 gold,and the rainwalker give me 40G Who impress me very
much.

selly's mount is a panthad ,and she have a glorious weapon, which made me walk after her
watch it for a lots of time.

There are lots of people in IF,after looked them carefull, i get a verdict-people in this game
is too ugly .
c.quests is too freak.
i leveled my character 1 level everyday,and babble operation and hardness of leveling.after i
get to 6 level.i come in town.and received my first Priest quest.find some guy and healhim,and give him a buff.
i struggle in this town,and find lots of guys,but no one need heals.cause this is dwaves priest quest,no one knows where is that guy.
failed to find out him for almost one night, i yell at laladomi :" what a damn quest,so hard!"
he said to me :"you could drop this quest." huh?.... quests can be dropped. i thought we have to complete all the quest at present,or we wont accept new once. =.=

d.the tortoise's speed of leveling.

i think i'm lucky as a dwarf,born in snow ground .while i'm running aroud,leave lots of prints.when there comes a warlock,i followed him for a long time ,just want to look at the
pet carefully.i struggled against my friend's will,saying i wanna retrieve to be a warlock,
but receieved lots of critism ... =.=

i couldnt bear the speed of leveling,for 10 days, i just leveled to 10 .all my friends said
that i need to speed up .and beanus ask me hurry up dont watch the contain of quests for such
a long time .but ,these quests is very intresting,and beautiful.

ricebiggie told me ,you should use shield ,and caste a poison and fear ,soul lash,then ur
target almost down.
@!#@!@$@$@ ! but i only have mite and pain .what's the poison ?and what's fear and soul lash?
You idoit dumb,poison is the pain. ...and try to find out the fear and soul lash from ur
class skill book.
@#@!$%$#@% ,but -where is it ?i couldnt find them.
...... wooh,sorry,your level is not high enough.
=.=!

E. it might be a wrong choice of being a priest.

i cant stand for the lame speed of priest leveling,and creat an alter of gnome mage secretly.
woohaa, the speed is so fast that hitting 10lvl only costs me 2 days.Thus i dislike leveling priest even more .
when my friends ask me about the dwarf priest,we always said that,we this maga get to 20 level,i will switch to priest.Redghost ask me:"what's the goodness of 20level character?"
ricebiggie offer me alternative of mage or priest ,and everyone said being a priest is very good thing,it's the brightest class ,can be join in party easily ,and very intresting.and ricebiggie who is a mage always complain to me that to be a mage is torment,so, i sellect to
be a priest.and my little gnome mage stay on 18 level for ever . =.=
if times can goes back,we prefer to be a mage,and flash in the azerothi freely.

F.get to SW by railway.
when got to 10 level,i couldnt get any quests in calasino .i asked dahophip for help .he said he dont know drawves' quests,but he know human's .and he asked me come to SW by railway.
Railway ? in azerothi? i feel amazing.
i search the IF for railway station ,finally i found the entrance. But i dropped in the railway channel by accident.i asked dahophip what to do .he said,try finding stairs and get out.
i looked for the upstair for a long time,and havent noticed that i have left IF already.while i was looking around , a train come to me .after my shit scared out of me ,i found that i'm still live .
long long time late,i finaly got to SW on foot through the dark channel.
This was my first trip to SW by railway.
G.how to trade money.
when i was strolling in the maze like city-SW.one guy caught me ,and asked me put my weapon into de lowest block of my trade window .and enchanted it with something.Then ask me for 2G.
i try to left click the gold of our my inventory ,but i failed.after a long time ,i told him ,i dont know how to trade the gold .
@#@!$##$@$@ =.= he said,:" that's ok , take care."and then left.
I whispered my friends,and asked them how to trade the gold with other guys.They laughed at me and said,it's not put it out of the inventory ,but input the nos in the top block of trade
window. =.=
Due to i dont know that friend list has max number limit,i added lots of people i have meet as my friend ,include the guy who enchanted my weapon.i was thinking about after i know how to trade gold,i will return the golds to him.but , finaly ,i found his name isnt in my friend list.and all that i could remember was his first name is "rain"
After i get the full 3 tir set for a long time,i meet him in IF .oh , his name is rainwhisperwind.i trade with him immediately ,and input "2" seriously ,then click "confirmed".
well, he already forgot me . lol

Is this spam?

I couldn't decide and thought it might be someone trying to be creative ... didn't find any links or anything like the others ...

Might be spam, but it has no hidden links *shrugs*. We had a cool spammer only yesterday (or was it two days ago?) who spammed this forum with gold farming fun. Anyway, that one is gone now :p .

Last edited:
Having played World of Warcraft for over 2 years I can say that 50% of all WoW players are talking like that - the other 50% don't talk at all because they are the bots of chinese gold farmers...

Last edited:
H.mail the golds.
i always things that,sending stuff by mail,is put this thing into mailbox,and write down the receiver's name,and last click "confirm".One day,my friend want to borrow me 10G . I write down 10,and his name ,found that the "confirm" button is grey ,i couldnt click it.i explain to my friend that the gold couldnt send out . He said "the gold can send out ,and instant."i feel like an idoit ,but i cant send the golds out .
So, for a long time, when i need to send money , i always send them as an attachment of some item,which cost about 1 hours to reach to my friend.=.=
I.the sait preist.
when i was 10 level , redspirt take me to salsam's in lake island for quest . i was made to pull the mobs,and he AOE them. so,i always crushed by these mobs,and he revived me again and again.i will really appreiacted this deed. "how great the preists are !"
up to the sunsise take me to the primar dungeon of death.when i dead i have to run from the GY to that instance.after i run for the 6 time, i said to myself ,if the sunsise was redspirt i wont have to suffer such kina exhaust.

Considering that (s)he has just posted again after we're questioning things without addressing our concerns at all ... I'm guessing spammer.

A valid argument. Then I'll just lock the prose until the author files a complaint.
=EDIT: Author asked for the thread to be reopened. Wish granted due to the nature of the plea.=

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom