R.A.W. - Now Available

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Another low-profile release, R.A.W. is now availabe from Steam:
Do you have what it takes to survive the Realms of Ancient War?
Take control of a fearsome Warrior, a powerful Wizard or a Rogue, and plunge into a grand quest full of action!
Key Features:

• The explosive Hack’n’Slash (action/role-playing game) R.A.W takes you, alone or with a friend in co-operative mode, on a fantasy world ruined by an ancient and violent war.
  • Level your heroes up, collect more powerful weapons and armor, unlock new and more devastating spells, and exterminate by the dozens at once the hordes of enemies that are standing in your way.
  • Thanks to your talent of incarnation, take control of your most powerful opponents to unleash their power and seed destruction among your enemy’s legions!
More information.

$11.24 is a good price for this.

I think we can call this an Action-RPG now.

Hadn't really heard anything about Realms of Ancient War, but can always count on my daily visit to RPGWatch to sort that out.
God that's all I need now is another Action/RPG having bought Diablo III and just recently Torchlight II(excellent), but this looks like good fun for that price, so bought and downloading.

Let us know how it works out, I've kinda got my eye on this one since I'm always up for a little ARPG violence

Back
Top Bottom