System Requirements

YellowWing

Watchdog
Not that i dont notice it or are they hiden it dosent hit ones eyes too say the least seeing that you have alot of games here just thought and was wondering since i just signed in here and being a noob

Last edited:
someone else is going to have to help you. i just killed a few brain cells trying to understand you. but welcome to the forums nonetheless.

System requirements for *what game*?

Maybe he is asking where to find the system requirments for the games being talked about at RPGWatch.

YellowWing, if you are on the main page reading a new article, on the right side is a Details link, if the system requirments are not listed there, then you can follow the links to the developer or publisher to get that information.

Or as mentioned ask about a specific game and we will try to help you out, welcome to the board. :)

Maybe he is asking where to find the system requirments for the games being talked about at RPGWatch.

YellowWing, if you are on the main page reading a new article, on the right side is a Details link, if the system requirments are not listed there, then you can follow the links to the developer or publisher to get that information.

Or as mentioned ask about a specific game and we will try to help you out, welcome to the board. :)

Thanks For The Fast Reply.... I Found Something Better
I Found This It Helps Big Time http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest
maybe you can link this for others too use :biggrin:

Last edited:
Let's guess : Which games is he or she most likely to buy/play ?

- Bioshock
- Oblivion
- Two worlds
- any other game of the past ...

I suspect a current game is meant - one which has so high requitrements that someone would try to check them out whether his or her PC actually meets them.

So my guess is with either one of these 3 games.

Back
Top Bottom