Risen cannot learn open locks skill

mesti

Traveler
Hi!

Where is located the open locks skill teacher?
I think the teacher was the guy who helped me and was killed by some monsters (at a lake behind the swamp).

What can I do now?
He will be resurrected after some time

Mesti

Last edited:
Phil(I think that is his name) teaches lockpicking. He sits by a fire most of the time, once you have gotten him relief for his guard duties at the brugleweed farmers place. If you already got him killed, then you'll have to find another teacher in another town.

thank you for your quick reply.

Another town: you mean the monastery? or there are another new territories?

Thanks
Mesti

Harbor town has a teacher, and I don't remember for sure, but i think the monastery even had one.(I already had lockpicking and pickpocket, so those options were not available, but a guy offered dex training and he was not a hunter or such)

where is the teacher in Harbor town?
I haven't found any.

Hi, there. I think Cid is the lock-pick trainer in Harbor Town. But probably you need to do his quests for him. If he's not, someone else from the Don's people is. However, since I was pro-Order and turned all of them, I could not confirm that. In any case, once you get to the Monastery there's another trainer there (the Blacksmith forgot his name).

I think Delgado can teach thief skills. The problem is I can't say for certain because I already had the skills when I arrived. But the conversation with him suggests that he would have taught me thieving and dex. I know he will still teach dex.

Cid is not talking to me.
How can I enter the monastery without wanting to join them?

Who can teach the lock picking to skill lvl 3? I learned it to lvl 2 at the monastery from the smith, but he can´t teach me any further.

There is indeed someone at the the Monastery that teaches lockpicking. I think it was Dalman (just talk to everyone, you are bound to find the shady guy :) )

Phil and Delgado all train Lockpick to rank 2. Patty is actually the trainer you need for lockpick 3 and Acrobatics. (This may be different if you went completely Bandit route though)

Back
Top Bottom