Pricewatch!

too bad they dont have the original for like 2.50 or something, I really liked the original DS.

Gamersgate has Postal2 complete for 4.00. I had countless hours of fun w/ that game!

I think I already have Postal 2 on 2 or 3 digital sites ... another game I love way more than I should :)

Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition is $7.50 this week at Direct2Drive.

In case you guys forgot, that was the good Dragon Age game. ;)

Okay that is a steal for that price. There's a ton of content there. For the 3 people on Earth who actually want this game and don't have it yet, go get it! :p

i second that emoticon.

Also, GOG has Lords of Magic for 2.99, interesting if a little bit longwinded game. And the Empire Earth games for dirt cheap, including the abysmal Empire Earth III

I vaguely recall Lords of Magic but not in a good sense.

I remember playing that game when it was new. Was the enemy turns not horrendously long, and the animation/movement speed of most things also far too slow? Apart from that, I remember it being a decent enough game.
Lords of the realm 2 was incredible though (both as far as the game itself goes and the difficulty)

Trauma added to the humble bundle, an artsy indie adventure game.

The recently released Adventure game Trauma has been added to the latest Humble Bundle.

I beat you to it :p Check my previous post.

I found a let's play of Lords of magic on youtube, and it would seem like my memory did serve me, in particular when it came to enemy turn length. Darn those were some lengthy enemy turns. Enough to be a game killer to be honest (there are far better games of that type with shorter enemy turns, like Age of wonders or heroes of might & magic). Lords of the realm 2 suffered from some similar issues with slow in combat movement, but at least the enemy turns did not feel as painfully long.

Last edited:
Avadon is $4.99 on Steam today.

Glad I waited on it. :p

That simulator stinks. No first person mode=no purchase!

Anyway, you can also get blood bowl legendary edition for 8€ on steam. This is a faithful adaptation of Games Workshop's old tactical football game. It is a game that needs to be played in multiplayer, but if you join a good online league, then it is really fun.

Anyway, you can also get blood bowl legendary edition for 8€ on steam.

Yuck ! Saw it today - wanted to buy it (boxed, of course) - still 30 Euros ! O_O

Gamestop Germany sells Monkey Island Special Edition for only 15 Euros !!!
Boxed release !!!

Portal 2 has been slashed by 50% on Steam, for price of 15 euro! It also seems to have some free extra stuff like the Peer Review DLC. Offer ends in 28:45!

I kinda liked Portal, I think I'll just have to go for it before I lose out on another good deal. :p

Portal 2 has been slashed by 50% on Steam, for price of 15 euro! It also seems to have some free extra stuff like the Peer Review DLC. Offer ends in 28:45!

I kinda liked Portal, I think I'll just have to go for it before I lose out on another good deal. :p

I paid full price for Portal 2 and didn't regret it. Great game from beginning to end.

Back
Top Bottom