Pricewatch!

The German magazine "ComputerBild Spiele" comes in its Gold Edition with Alpha Protocol - and with two Wallace & Gromit Adventures !

Amazon is having a RPG day for today only. Digital Dowloads.

Dragon Knight Saga $12
Arcania $4 expansion $3
River of Time $4

and several more for excellent prices, sadly no Witcher 2

Amazon is having a RPG day for today only. Digital Dowloads.

Dragon Knight Saga $12
Arcania $4 expansion $3
River of Time $4

and several more for excellent prices, sadly no Witcher 2

Also cool - if you grab ArcaniA - Fall of Setarrif, you get a $5 promo during January towards a 'best seller of 2011', and ALSO $9 off of The Kingdom of Amalur good for all of 2012.

Also cool - if you grab ArcaniA - Fall of Setarrif, you get a $5 promo during January towards a 'best seller of 2011', and ALSO $9 off of The Kingdom of Amalur good for all of 2012.

It looks like all the promo games have this, maybe any pc downloadable title.

It looks like all the promo games have this, maybe any pc downloadable title.

It is actually hit or miss ... I have a few of them now, but some don't have the deal. Anyway, if you were thinking of getting Arcania and the expansion, you can get the whole thing for ~$7.50 now. Plus some cool bonuses

its RPG/MMORPG "deal of the day" day at Amazon, but most of the titles aren't priced yet as of this typing.

Brink went from $10 to $8 in 30 seconds on me. It looks like its a terrible game SP or MP.

M&M:Heroes 6 is one of the titles. Currently $47 but it should be lower in two hours.

GOG will be starting a huge sale later today (12/12) at 11:00 GMT. They claim that virtually the entire GOG catalog will be 50% off.

They will also be giving away Empire Earth: Gold Edition for free for 48 hours.

GOG will be starting a huge sale later today (12/12) at 11:00 GMT. They claim that virtually the entire GOG catalog will be 50% off.

They will also be giving away Empire Earth: Gold Edition for free for 48 hours.

Ugh, they apparently didn't anticipate the rush of people trying to grab deals off their servers. The entire site just went down.

True, but just refresh after a few mins and you'll be all set. The problem is... I refreshed and got 2 empire earths on the virtual shelf??

Anyways... Only Codemasters and P. Bytes games are not 50% off, everything else is!

The indie royale Xmas bundle is out!

(I still don't understand why anyone would write Xmas, it just looks silly)
*edit* If anyone is interested in what's actually in the bundle:
The blackwell trilogy (a point & click adventure game trilogy that apparently is supposed to be quite good)
Eets (yet another puzzle platformer.... Looks fun though)
Dino D-day (Dino Riders meets WW2? The child inside me loves the idea, but the reviews for this game are less than stellar)
The oil blue (An oil drilling action/simulator? I'm unsure what this game is actually about)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom