RPGWatch - Tahira Interview

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
We had the chance to talks with developer Peter Castle about his new TRPG game called Tahira: Echoes of the Astral Empire that just launched on Kickstarter.

Couchpotato: Welcome to RPGWatch can you introduce yourself?

Peter Castle: Hello! My name’s Peter Castle, I’m the writer and producer at Whale Hammer Games. We’re a three person indie developer working on our first game, Tahira: Echoes of the Astral Empire. I tend to introduce myself to people as a writer, but I’ve studied 3D animation and visual effects as well. I’ve been an avid gamer since I was a wee lad. I grew up playing PC games and Gameboy games, particularly RTS, RPG and turn-based tactics games. I also spent an altogether embarrassing amount of time reading fantasy and sci-fi novels. Some favourites of mine include Ursula K. Le Guin’s Earthsea series, Raymond E Feist’s Serpent War Saga and Paul Kearney’s The Monarchies of God. When I’m not working on a project I love to travel.
More information.

Enjoy and look forward to a new Inquisitor retrospective form Fluent on Wednesday, and the last part of my interview with Jehanne Rousseau of Spiders on Friday.:)

Thank you for this interview, Couchpotato and Peter. The game looks interesting both plot- and art wise. A bit short, but that's understandable. Backed!

Back
Top Bottom