Knights of the Chalice - KOTC 2 Update

KotC is a good game. I have high hopes for the second game in the series.

I doubt it'll happen. As far as I understand he'll keep the same engine just increase the resolution.
Not at all. As it says in the little bit quoted in this article, he's switching up the engine entirely, but with the same perspective.

As far as gameplay goes all he has to do is to keep the system he already built and improve on it.
There are a ton of improvements in the works including many more character classes, races (half-giant!) and extensive spell and feat tweaks. I'm personally most excited about the Psionicist.

Not at all. As it says in the little bit quoted in this article, he's switching up the engine entirely, but with the same perspective.

Well, yes I read about that. But with the same perspective and the same logic as far as I understood. Which means from a programming point of view it shouldn't cost him much more programming except to adjust for the new graphics engine.

In 2d games, if you used a tile based engine it is more or less the same to build no matter which graphics engine you use behind the hood.

There are a ton of improvements in the works including many more character classes, races (half-giant!) and extensive spell and feat tweaks. I'm personally most excited about the Psionicist.

Sounds super!

Back
Top Bottom