New Voice Overs & sounds For White Gold

niadly

Patrick Swayze
just got the new script done for White GOld, will start on cutscenes soon.
I have remixed the m16 reload, and it plays back fine in game.

Wesp, if I alter any sound files that are NOT already included in the sounds override folder, can we add them back into the game?
I have successfully added the m16 reload sound back in (it is a wav file, really easy), but if i take a file out of the russian sounds (like AK47 reload) the english game does not recognize the file or sound. Does the sndlist require modification to add in remixed audio files that ARENT in the sounds folder already(in english version)?
example-
I added remixed files m16_reload and AK47_reload to sounds/weapons/player
i get an sndlist error. with just the remixed M16, it plays back fine. no error message.

Is It possible to modify the sndlist to include more remixed original sounds?

Is It possible to modify the sndlist to include more remixed original sounds?

It should be possible in theory, but I don't know anything about it. What's the problem with the reloading sounds? And can you mail me the stuff that will work with the original sndlist?

the volume and synch is a little off on some of the animations is all.
All Ive remixed were some reloads. there is a language file with russian voices doing what i think are the radio announcements, but I need a translation before i can do those in english.
I can email you the few things i go to work, though.

okay.....White GOld cutscenes are done. Ive passed them on to Wesp, sounds much better having Myers sound like an AMERICAN CIA agent instead of Australian.

australian, south african, .... point is, he didnt sound CIA

Hi niadly, didn't you want to send me some improved files before I release the patch?

Back
Top Bottom