Gothic 3 Please help!!!

Tenderion

Traveler
Here's the thing: I have earned over 75% reputation in Geldern so I can go to the temple but when I get near Grok he tells me that he's not taking any more risks and that all suspicius morras must be killed. Afterwards all the orcs and the merc's attack me. What must I do???

load an earlier save. if you don't have one i'm sure someone here can help you out. after you go against the orcs by liberating 3 or more (varies with others experiences) villages not counting the unavoidable first one you become dogmeat to the orcs, and not the loveable npc kind either.

Hmm, isn't that also happening when you steal too much? First time they ask you something like: did you steal?, and when you say you didn't, they say that they're gonna watch you. Second time they don't believe you and attack you.

you are correct but its of a different level. stealing is town specific and doesn't show on town reputation where as global acts like liberations effect factional relationships though it doesn't have a numeric effect either.
so you can screw up a town relationship and still be ok in other ones but kill a good chunk of the orc occupying population and its bye bye mora. pirahna bytes in my view excelled with gothic 3 in the aspect of creating the most 'believable' non human culture/race with their version of orcs.

Yeah, I know that, but Tenderion is mentioning specifically Geldern. If he is having that problem only in Geldern that's because he was stealing. If he is having that problem everywhere that's because he was liberating towns.

that line "all suspicious moras..." gave away which one it was to me. i believe the thieving line mentions thieving and it also usually spawns a dialogue tree even though whatever answer you give they stop 'buying it'. the "doomed with the orcs" speech can happen in any town but it doesn't spawn a dialogue tree, but instead red hostile orcs for the rest of the game.

for reference the orcs in nordmar have no effect on the rest of the world orcs as they are always hostie. also you can kill the orcs in varant with the exception of the temple sites (i believe both) without damaging your reputation with the orcs. though i doubt to many people have sided with the orcs while warring with the hashshin.

after you go against the orcs by liberating 3 or more (varies with others experiences) villages not counting the unavoidable first one you become dogmeat to the orcs, and not the loveable npc kind either.

Yes I did conquer 3 towns!!! so this means I won't be able to talk to the orc leaders in towns, right? Thanks a lot!

Yes I did conquer 3 towns!!! so this means I won't be able to talk to the orc leaders in towns, right? Thanks a lot!

Indeed, you went on the path of rebellion against the orcs. I presume the Rebels have a similar thing, but I didn't hear much yet of people attacking all the rebel camps.

It's exactly the same with the rebels. But since they only have three camps... well... You usually get it from Rhobar. The only ones who don't use that system are the nomads/watermages.

Back
Top Bottom