Gothic 3 ? Skill

Jump attack, I believe? It didn't make it to the game (obviously).

EDIT: Heh, jump attack, not just attack. :p

Last edited:
Its for Duel Weapon upgrade given by Belar's side.

People at another board claim they identified it in the program itself.
If this is true, this skill was supposted to be "jump-attack", an upgrade for dual-weapon, but didn´t make it into the release version of the game.

People at another board claim they identified it in the program itself.
If this is true, this skill was supposted to be "jump-attack", an upgrade for dual-weapon, but didn´t make it into the release version of the game.

There are different marvincodes for the two mentioned. There is one for the jump-attack and one for the missing ???-skill, so it's not the jump-attack (although that didn't make it too the final game either).
It's most likely some kind of dual-wielding upgrade. Hopefully the next patch will implement it (and the other missing perks like firemage and make poison).

"You mean Beliar? or Is Belar someone i dont know of?"
If you knew Beliar like I knew Beliar. :p
Beliar, not Belar I was too tired to look it up and not a Spelling Bee Champion. ;)

"I would say that it could be good place for some kind of online marketplace. Want one '?' to go away? Pay us $3."
Lol. ;)

"What dos it do? Just grant you more power in dual blading?"
Well I didn't spend much time with Duel Wield as Two Handed's range prevents getting hit as much and I never really play evil, so I just gave myself the Skill with Marvin to check it out.

If you use Duel Wield maybe you could give yourself the Skill and let us know what the difference is?

I figured that its given by the Head Varant guy like Paladin is given by Robar just like so much of the game still not completed yet and since much of the game is not complete it hard to take it seriously, atm.

the fire mage skill is not missing if you get the 'staff of fire' you will have the power.

Back
Top Bottom