What games are you playing now?

Been playing Tahira: Echoes of the Astral Empire since it was released. Wish you got some decisions in how characters progressed, but good for a story-driven SRPG.

Still playing FFXIV, man what a great MMO! Love the story, and so many things to do!

Currently playing Deus Ex: Mankind Divived, whoever said this was a 12 hours game with 90% completion lied. I'm over 38 hours which is already longer than the HR took me using the same stealth/none-lethal approach except that in HR I was taking down every enemies while I'm not here so I'm technically going faster through the content.

Yeah I'm well over thirty hours into Mankind divided, it is by no means a short game imo. Plenty of side quest to do, and with the rewards that can be gotten I've no idea why anyone would skip some of the best missions in the game.

DX:MD is definetly short. For fastrunners.
You can finish it in cca 3 hours.

The thing is, some people are pathological liars. Steam whiners and mainstream reviewers with that syndrome were debunked because all sidemissions have an attached achievement. None of these people who sweared they did everything had at least half of sidemissions done.

DX:MD is an exploration game. People who whine it's short did the fastrun. As if it was some linear garbage. Dark Souls is linear right?

Anyway, it took me 65 hours to reach the game end, I tried hard to turn every stone but I admit I missed a few spots (and one side mission I screwed up so didn't get it's followup sidemission). To do what I failed in my first run (includes ebooks collection which is the only real completion indicator), I'll use NewGame+.

Now where's Maylander's review?

got back into South Park Stick of Truth, actually alt-tabbed out for a few while I munch down a bit and do some internets.

Game just keeps surprising me, and I'm surprised about that. It's pretty good =)

I had been replaying Titan Quest on the iPad, now Titan Quest Anniversary comes out on the PC, so naturally I have to jump into that ... forgotten how much fun it is!

I got back into Kings Bounty: The Legend. my memories of how long the combat there wore off so I am ready for another try. It's still pretty fun, playing with mage on impossible with no losses but can play only a few hours a day. Combat wears me off a bit :)

Finallly finished Stick of Truth, about 30 hrs

Safe to say that I enjoyed the entire thing. All the way up to the end it had me cracking up!
When I see the final credits roll on a game, that's usually it. However, w/ this one I think I may spend some time going around making sure I've seen/completed all locations. What bizarre shit did I miss?

Me too! I can play it on the lowest graphics settings for about 32 FPS. Will see if I can bump up at least the textures to get rid of some of the ugly. Going for no lethal approach but against large groups they revive each other.

They'd do that in the first game too, Thrasher. You need to drag the bodies out of sight, if you have time....

Kingdoms of amalur

damn the console crap presence is strong in this one but somehow i keep going forward

ps you cant even jump over a 1 cm rock wtf

They'd do that in the first game too, Thrasher. You need to drag the bodies out of sight, if you have time….

He needs the new augmentation that's "chain lightning" and KOs 4 mobs at the same time.

I'm playing Stardew Valley and Stranger of Sword City. I loved SV at first, but I'm now 20 hours in and am slowly getting tired of it. Still its a good example for me of making an rpg where the predominant gameplay elements are not combat. I really love SOSC. I'm over 35 hours in and nowhere near finished. Great for those who want to get into an accessible Wizardry style game.

Good luck dragging a single body in a large mob. :)

Anyone morph and actually use typhoon in nonlethal mode?

Didn't even think to try it! I'm also playing non-lethal and yes large groups a pain. I try and use one drugged person as 'magnet' for more and with increased rate of fire modifications on tranquilliser rifle try to drop them as they wander over

Yep and gas cannisters when they are grouped together. I used up all of them in the first area where there was a large group since they revived each other when I ran away. :)

What are you guys doing, LOL
Shooting a few okay in nonlethal, but large groups? You know why Doom isn't nonlethal?

Pick a trashbin, a box or something and hit it against a wall near your cover.
One mob will come to check the noise, never all of them. Just KO them one by one with Q if there are too many, then when just a few remain, deal easily with the rest.
Remember that to pull the mob behind your cover you need to be in cover mode (press F by a surface). Otherwise you'll just KO the mob in plain sight where everyone can see them.

And don't try to zap ogres with your "chain lighting". Robots yes, ogres no.

Typhoon can be set to nonlethal. Beware, once you make a choice there is no switching typhoon to lethal or vice versa.

Back
Top Bottom