Pricewatch!

It's the Lunar New Year Sale on Steam (ends Feb 12). Lots of stuff off...as usual.

Sword Coast Legends is only $10 at both Steam and Green Man Gaming right now.

Pro tip: Don't buy from Steam but get it from GMG and get an additional 20% off via voucher

Code:
20PERC-WTHGMG-201627

Brings the price down to €8.00 or €12.00 respectively (standard vs. digital deluxe).

Also, Dragon's Dogma is down to €23.09 on GMG but the 20% voucher for an additional discount won't work here.

Pro tip: Don't buy from Steam but get it from GMG and get an additional 20% off via voucher

Code:
20PERC-WTHGMG-201627

Brings the price down to €8.00 or €12.00 respectively (standard vs. digital deluxe).

Thanks. I was planning on trying the voucher, but I wasn't sure if it was going to work.

I grabbed the standard edition. Other than some bonus weapons and stat boosts that I don't want anyways, there doesn't seem to be anything in the deluxe edition that adds to the player campaign, and I have no interest in being a dungeon master.

The Blackguards series is 90% off on gog atm, just bought 1+dlc and 2 for less than a tenner for the lot.

My buddy was playing Deep Dungeons of Doom the other day.

Its an RPGMakerer but he says its an excellent parody

for example:
One of the first companions you pick is a guy named Judas.

Oh, and in history several celtic warriors were also bards, sometimes even druids, all at the same time. Its not so silly a combination as they make it sound. It was a combination that was not oddly not allowed in original AD&D. As odd as scrolls with druid spells

Humble Weekly Bundle: Orbyt Play
https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

The beat-the-average tier is currently less than $3 and includes Dead State: Reanimated (Steam key). As far as I know it is the lowest price ever for the game, plus you get the other $1 and BTA tier games too if you pay that much or more.

Full contents, links to to the Steam pages of the games:
Pay $1 or more: INK (Steam), Speedrunners (early access) (Steam), DiveKick (Steam)
Beat the average: Grim Fandango: Remastered (Steam + DRM-free), Dead State: Reanimated (Steam)
$8 or more: Party Hard (Steam)
$26 or more: Humble Orbut Play T-shirt

The beat-the-average tier is currently less than $3 and includes Dead State: Reanimated (Steam key). As far as I know it is the lowest price ever for the game, plus you get the other $1 and BTA tier games too if you pay that much or more.
Thanks for the heads-up.
I wasn't terribly impressed with the demo, and nothing I've seen in lets-plays etc has convinced me to buy it for "real money". At $3, definitely worth a purchase.

If you are into adventure games, Grim Fandango also makes the bundle highly worth buying, it is considered one of the best ever made, and the BTA is also about the lowest price ever for it.

Thanks for the heads up. I grabbed it for just for Dead State, but I might give Grim Fandango a try even though I'm not big on adventure games.

If anyone wants my Steam keys for INK, Speedrunners, & Divekick, let me know.

I've still got an extra Uplay key for Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China for whoever wants it.

Do you still have that AC: China key? I've been interested in giving that game a try, but because of Ubisofts history of releasing really buggy games, I've been hesitant to actually buying.

Back
Top Bottom