Fallout 3 - Ultimate GOTY

2008 GOTY picks is what I thought would be the norm. GTA 4, Call of Duty, Halo 3 like games.

It's a little surprising to see more than a few GOTY rpgs (at least for me;)). Most of the years are what I'd expect, but a few were quite a surprise…well I should say just one, Star Wars: KOTOR. I know I loved that game, but I sorta guide myself by what the masses like by what my brother likes and he didn't care for it.

Anyways, love Fallout 3 or hate it at least there is still hope, imo, for an even better one with Obsidian at the wheel for Vegas.

Comparing these titles to Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots is like comparing The Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift with Lord of the Rings.

I agree, they both sucked. ;)

Hehe ... I was thinking 'yeah, the rest were games, and MGS was a series of cutscenes separated by bits of actual play ;)

I enjoyed COD: WAW more than COD4. Personally, it was more COD and less drama, more tense and loved the Russian ending.

All in all WAW was a superior and better looking game than COD4 (using same engine) as far as I am concerned.

Back
Top Bottom