Risen Stormcrow/souldrinker

Arronax

Traveler
Souldrinker sword tip - on the northwest coast, on the beach to the west of the northernmost skeleton ruin

Soul drinker "broken 2handed sword" - "over" the druids home, sort of. If you stand at the druids house, facing away from the door, you go to the left and go up the path… until you meet 2 ogres. Kick their ass, and the sword is in the chest. (on the map, it's to the north from the druids house).

Stormwind (don't remember where I found which of the parts, oh well) -
1 part is in the lvl 3 locked chest on the northwestern coast, the uppermost skeleton ruin
The other part is in a cave on an island close to harbor city. In order to get to the cave, you must go around the island in the water (well you dont have to, but its the simplest way). If you've gotten the chest from the grave on this island, the entrance to the cave is just below the grave, behind some "weed" that is blocking the entrance. Search around and you'll find it, I'm sure.

Sharp Souldrinker - 75 blade damage,Two handed sword, 72str requirement
Stormwind - 60 blade damage, bastard sword, 56 str requirement.

Okay, I don't understand these directions. Can someone explain better where the "druids house" is? Or maybe give a screenshot of the world map and point it out? I've gone to a bunch of the huts/houses on the world map, and I've tried following these directions, but to no avail.

I found similar directions in another forum that said something about being on a second plateau or something, but still, I don't get it.

Where is this "druid house" or hut or whatever?
EDIT: At least explain if it's on the east (closer to the Inquisition) or west (closer to the Don's swamp) coast of the map.

Last edited:
Okay, I don't understand these directions. Can someone explain better where the "druids house" is? Or maybe give a screenshot of the world map and point it out? I've gone to a bunch of the huts/houses on the world map, and I've tried following these directions, but to no avail.

I found similar directions in another forum that said something about being on a second plateau or something, but still, I don't get it.

Where is this "druid house" or hut or whatever?
EDIT: At least explain if it's on the east (closer to the Inquisition) or west (closer to the Don's swamp) coast of the map.

It's to the northeast. I might edit a screenshot of the risen map later today with all the locations, in order to clear up any confusion.

I found it. I didn't go northeast far enough.

Let me add this to your directors for the hilt of Souldrinker:
The druid's hut is a small, igloo-looking thing in the upper upper right corner of the map - you can see it on the world map, even, as all buildings are detailed on the world map.

So, being the northernmost one, once there, do like Arronax said - look to your left when facing away from the door of the hut, and you'll see how the ground starts to go upwards on a plateau behind the hut - run up it, and continue to follow the path past a waterfall/short river that ends in a waterfall, and up into the hills until you come to a FORK in the path.

Once at the fork in the path, go to the RIGHT. Taking the right fork, you'll follow it up and shortly see two ogres standing around in a small bend in the line of the cliff. I saw no campfire at all, just the two ogres and a chest. Once you kill them and open the chest, viola. It's yours.

Please keep in mind you need 3 smithing and access to all smith tools to reforge Souldrinker. Also keep in mind that once you meet with the Inquisitor for the first time (the last quest for Chapter 1, when the Don asks you to see the Inquisitor for the peace agreement), you will progress to chapter 2 of the story, and new weapons will be available - a few of which far outdamage Souldrinker, so get it early, or don't bother (imo, at least - I ended up getting a Warhammer for 94 blunt damage or whatever instead of Souldrinker. kind of disappointing)

Taken from another thread I started, here's the map showing where the druid's hut is.

jfbtl3.jpg

Unfortunately, both weapons look cool, but are rather rubbish considering what it takes to get them. There's a pretty fat chance you're going to have a weapon with significantly more damage than 75 when you're able to beat an Ashbeast (tunnel) and then a pair of Ogres without a lot of reloads..

The best sword to get early on is the Demonsword or whatever it's called, found in the temple to the east (the one called East Temple I think). Just loot the place when searching for the discs and you'll get it - it's a 2H blade with 60-something damage. Very easy to get right after the start of Chapter 2. It also looks very cool.

Unfortunately, both weapons look cool, but are rather rubbish considering what it takes to get them. There's a pretty fat chance you're going to have a weapon with significantly more damage than 75 when you're able to beat an Ashbeast (tunnel) and then a pair of Ogres without a lot of reloads..

The best sword to get early on is the Demonsword or whatever it's called, found in the temple to the east (the one called East Temple I think). Just loot the place when searching for the discs and you'll get it - it's a 2H blade with 60-something damage. Very easy to get right after the start of Chapter 2. It also looks very cool.

Their not that rubbish, and seeing how you have to cross the specific areas to get to different quests in the first place, they're bonuses :)

I prefer the beserker 2handed sword. But i suppose it is one of those that you should be getting late game instead of early game.(80 damage)

The Berserker 2H sword is actually easier to get than Souldrinker, and has higher damage. You get it in the tomb past the waterfall, and you only have to pass a bunch of ghouls + a single Ashbeast to get it. No Ogres in the way at least.

Back
Top Bottom