Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hey all, this is my first forum in probably 10 years ive joined.
Im in calgary alberta, most of my friends dont play rpgs so im trying to find a good group to discuss things with haha.
Right now im playing the FFx and FFx2 remastered on ps4.
Looking for some similar RPGS for the pc!
thanks, talk with you all soon
..eh

Hey all, this is my first forum in probably 10 years ive joined.
Im in calgary alberta, most of my friends dont play rpgs so im trying to find a good group to discuss things with haha.
Right now im playing the FFx and FFx2 remastered on ps4.
Looking for some similar RPGS for the pc!
thanks, talk with you all soon
..eh

I am trying to think of a game similar to those and cant think of any really. I still think you should give Divinity:OS a go though. It has a nice not too dark story and plenty of strategy. It is also party based and medieval like those two.

To me the last great FF game was FFX.

Hi bridgeburnerr,

Welcome! Plenty of room to discuss RPGs over here. The comment section after each newsbit, or the different forums. I certainly hope you'll join the discussions, the more the merrier!
Now what's the story behind that nane of yours... bridgeburnerr. :)

Another demolitions expert is always a welcome sight here. More and more a rarity these days. :p

Hi all.

I'm a lad from middle England who used to be into gaming early 90's, discovered beer, women and work and only flirted with games for the following 20 years, and have recently started gaming more due to a bit more spare time in my personal life, yet wanting to avoid getting drunk every night lol.

Enjoy all kinds of games, but find turn-based games and RPGs in general suit me well because I can put them on whilst relaxing, and if I fall asleep for 10-20 min it doesn't matter.

Pleased to meet you all.

Played any Ultimas, Falksi?

Pibbur dragon

Only briefly played one on the Snes about 15 years ago, and even then only for about 30 min.

Any recommendations with them?

Welcome, Falksi!

Welcome to the Watch. Your tastes echo many here. With the Ultimas, most of us would recommend U7, The Black Gate.

Welcome Falksi!

Would recommend Avernum: Escape from the pit and it's successor Avernum: Crystal Souls if you didn't play them yet. Fresh classic RPGs.
Oh, and of course the recently released Underrail.

Cheers dudes. I've played A:EFTP and enjoyed it but didn't finish it. Will give the successor a go, along with U7 the black gate :)

Only briefly played one on the Snes about 15 years ago, and even then only for about 30 min.

Any recommendations with them?

OK. If you really had played at least some of them, I would have obeyed the traditional rule among the good ol' ultima dragons and send you a *SPLUT* (a virtual pie being virtually thrown at your face).

pibbur who like the others recommends U7 (Black gate), but also U7.5 (Serpent isle).

Hi Guys/Girls!

Been semi-active for a while, but thought I'd come and say hello! :)
Great site, great news feed and sweet forum.
Adios till next time.

Hello LongmuckDong. Great name! :)

Back
Top Bottom