Steam - The Give & Get Sale Nov 28th

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat
Here's the next 24 hour sale going on at Steam:
RPG-Strategy:
King's Bounty Platinum Edition $8.75 - Includes King's Bounty: The Legend, King's Bountry: Crossworlds and King's Bounty: Armored Princess.
Here are the rest:
Left 4 Dead 2 $5.00
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare $14.99
Wings of Prey $14.99
Supreme Commander 2 $3.75
Galcon Fusion $2.50
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light $7.49
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City $10.20
Indie Pulse Pack $4.99 - Includes Audiosurf, Beat hazard, BIT.TRIP BEAT, Rhythm Zone and The Polynomial - Space of the Music
More information.

Whoa, nice. I've been meaning to get King's Bounty. Almost did with some other sale not on Steam for just Legend, but I think I'll have to finally break down and get them at that price.

Thanks for the heads up. More games I don't have time to play. :p

Too good a price to pass up overall on the KB set...blast it all that'll make 3 copies of KB: Legend between a good sale on Gamersgate way back when, then an even better sale on GoG with the DRM stripped. All I was missing on GG was the latest expansion thing, oh well...

Downloading The Legend as we speak....and I do some paperwork. :p

Is this the correct order to play them in? The Legend, then Crossworlds, which I'm gathering from the Web is just an enhanced version of Armored Princess but requires AP to play. I'm reading how I should skip to Crossworlds, because otherwise I'd have to play some campaign twice, sans some features if I play "vanilla" Armored Princess.

Can anyone confirm that?

I doubt you'll want to play them back to back though. They are both quite long, and by the time you finish with The Legend, you might be ready for a change of pace.

Thanks much, folks. Sometimes all these sequels and stand-alone expansions and whatnot confuse the monkey. :p

Back
Top Bottom