RPGWatch - Five Years Anniversary: Win a Copy of Frayed Knights

Cheers

Just recently found your site and enjoy the mainstream plus indie RPG coverage. Here's to many more years !

Kudos

Happy anniversary!!! Thanks very much for all of the hard work you put into this great site. :)

Happy Anniversary! I still recall the transition and already was with RPGDOT.^^

It's just a pity you don't make MMO news anymore. Now I am dependent on MMORPG.com... *shudder* Oh well. :)

Happy anniversary!
I have been following you guys from way back the RPGdot days, visiting everyday :D

The only site i check every day, multiple times. Great site.
Oh and this game is something i like to win, really.

Thank you RPGWatch for 5 years of news and civilized discussions. I'm not much for chatting, but do come here almost every day. Cheers!

Best RPG site on the net without question. I check in here every day, and hear about all the RPGs I will never finish or get to in about 100 years time when I finally finish the ones I'm on at the moment. Always interesting, and so much more civilised than other well known RPG websites, RPGWatch rules (god, I've always wanted to say that word :D) [in fact I checked in on that other RPG site that must not be named, quite recently, and I never went back again. Horrible horrible place, so ... uncouth :D]

So Happy Birthday, RPGWatch, and here's to many many more birthdays, and fabulous RPGs to come.

Best wishes

rpgschtick, Christchurch, NZ

Back
Top Bottom