The DArtagnan is a terrible person thread

The reason this is significant for the Watch, is that he's the first public poster that combines all the core elements of the complete package.

It's all the vital forum posting technology coming together - and it means the future will be more about adding arguments, criticizing and disagree than developing new ideas.

Hopefully, this also means we'll see a lot more visible progress from him, where it's been mostly behind-the-scenes stuff so far.

This is useless without details.

Game playing can mean anything in terms of actual unique content and detail.

You could play a single game with more unique content than the entirety of Fallout 4 if it was large enough.

All gamers, PC or not, have generic or repetitive comments to post- as we don't have the ability or resources to create unique ideas to build from.

For instance, if you create a thousand wooden tables for a game - chances are they're made up of exactly the same core textures and models - because we're not dealing with trees that have been cut down, but mostly identical 3D table meshes and wood textures.

So, I have to play the game to get an idea of how much unique and "interesting" distinct content we're talking about.

Let's just say I'm sceptical this is 3 times bigger than Witcher 3 AND has more content than generic repetitive content made to LOOK like I'm playing. Handplaced might be a better word

That said, if you look past the posts, comments and dialogue for the Watch - a lot of the forum content is generic and obviously cookie-cutter. As such, the size of The Watch is quite misleading if you expect something with a ton of variety to match it.

Girlfriends are mostly completely optional and they're just there for people who want something extra to do on occasion. I enjoy having them for character progression and looting without exhausting any of the limited content.

I have no idea why that's a problem - but then I remember how many people dislike having optional stuff that's not developed with them in mind.

That said, girlriends could be better about making their optional nature clear to the poster.

No, because it's completely insufficient.

I have no problem with research - I have a problem with stupid conclusions made public from a position of authority.

Should we restrict stupidity? No, I'm not in favor of mass genocide.

That is largely my point.

Females are also separate from "dating" because the former is not necessarily subject to approval bu your parents.

My core point is that girlfriends are selfish - it makes more sense to look at the overall environment and what the parents themselves are like.

If you want to look at why these girlfriends don't feel like sharing in a fantasy environment - then perhaps you need to look at the cause = their real environment and their parents, not whatever those parents use as inspiration or a guide - because we all know that relationships can be used and interpreted every which way.

Also, I when I look at the countries they've elected to include, I wonder how they arrived at them.

I'm sure you're aware that the "dating" traditions differ quite significantly from country to country.

I seem to remember concluding hyperbole on The Watch was crap, much like most modern gaming news sites.

However, I don't remember why

I was skimming through this thread and saw the length of this post and assumed oh Dart is back and then I checked the user :lol:

If he treats her even remotely like I've seen him treat anyone, then he would simply give her some withering insult, destroy her as a person, and send her away in tears. :) I would personally doubt that's the case…

I dont think these forums represent a persons character. What we say here is to explore thoughts that would get us into trouble in the real world. Like i tend to be a nice person in the real world than here.

7/10

now profess your love for Gilian Anderson and get your picture taken with a dog, and the illusion is near perfect.

I was never a fan of X-Files, so I have an especially easy time believing this is a cash-grab exploiting the nostalgia of endless fans.

Still, might be worth checking out.

Back
Top Bottom