GOG - Indietastic Game Sale

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
GOG has a new sale for the weekend called the Indietastic sale. The sale contains quite a few games, and one RPG game called Inquisitor. Here are the full details.

Battle Worlds: Kronos, Ether One, Blazblue Calamity Trigger, and more Indietastic titles up to 80% off!

You know GOG.com has a lot of affection for the indie scene and for plenty of reasons. Some devs take on risks that none of the big AAA powerhouses would dare to consider, introducing original, untried concepts into their games. Others look to the past to re-create the feel and mood of the finest titles in the history of gaming, the ones that still give gamers a warm and fuzzy feeling, while adding their personal touch to create something fresh. To give you a sample of what we consider Indietastic this weekend we have a selection of 31 games on sale. Let's take a look at some of those titles:Dyad, a one-of-a-kind shooter, is a psychadelic trip at warp speed and straight into the audio-visual nirvana.
More information.

Thanks for listing the games SpoonFULL, but you forgot The Banner Saga for $9.99. The second sale only has ten hours left so hurry up, or you miss it.:)

I got quite a few DOS games at roughly $2 apiece to put on my Android tablet. I think I have more fun making them work than playing them. Don't have that much time to actually play them. :p

Back
Top Bottom