DA:O New PC gameplay video

Dragon Age: Origins
Something tells me that Combat will be even more dull than in DA:O. Doing both RTWP and RT combat at the same time isn't good. Could be worse though.

Ok. Thanks. That's what I needed to see. :)

Still don't like the dialogue wheel though.

Now I can certainly understand all the hatred DA2 gets. While the combat looks "fun" it has nothing tactical about it and could never work in a RPG.

Now I can certainly understand all the hatred DA2 gets. While the combat looks "fun" it has nothing tactical about it and could never work in a RPG.

I don't see that it's that much different from for example KotOR. Maybe a bit better when it comes to managing your party.

I don't see that it's that much different from for example KotOR. Maybe a bit better when it comes to managing your party.
I don't hear much praise on KOTOR's combat mechanics either…

I don't hear much praise on KOTOR's combat mechanics either…

Well "nothing tactical about it" and "could never work in a RPG" just didn't sound quite acurate to me. I remember having fun playing KotOR, so I guess the mechanics were good enough, for me at least.

I acknowledge that, but it does have certain tactical limits not being turnbased and designed for fast paced action gameplay.

Yes, of course. I'd love to have a game with a combat system like ToEE had, but that's not a game folks Bioware want to make. At least so far. Maybe some other studio might give it a shot. Hopefully DA2's combat system will be at least entertaining, if not the most tactical system ever.

Back
Top Bottom