Aldorlea Games - Moonchild Released on Steam

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Developer Aldorlea Game sent information their new RPGMaker game called Moonchild is now available on Steam. If you hate RPGMaker games then the game is not for you.

What kind of danger can a mother face to rescue her child? Moonchild is a unique and enthralling 16-bit style RPG adventure featuring 9 amazing characters, plenty of sidequests and countless items and spells.

This release is the twelfth game released on Steam by Aldorlea Games after 'The Book of Legends', '3 Stars of Destiny', the full (5 episodes) 'Millennium' series, 'Dreamscape', 'Undefeated', 'Asguaard' and 'Vagrant Hearts'. More titles from the company are expected to be released soon.

Moonchild is generally considered one of Aldorlea's most crowd-pleasing titles, featuring an exciting story, different difficulty modes and high quality artworks. The game, by the same staff that developed 'The Book of Legends' even saw a retail release.
More information.

I bought this one cheap on Gamersgate. It has a lot of the strengths and weaknessess shared by other Aldorlea games. The playing time is about 15 hours and I though it was decent enough. It's one of those light games for in between. On the other hand there are so many good games on the market now that I find I have less and less time for games like this.

I used to love this kind of game, but they all look like clones these days. Might check it out some day regardless...

Back
Top Bottom