Ubisoft Classic Franchises Going Online En Mass

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Last edited:
No… Ubisoft has never really registered on my radar. Mainly because they've never developed anything that's really worth a damn.

I just don't get how you can do HoMM online unless you reduce it to some lame MTG clone with pay to win trading cards... ugh.

Didn't notice - I visited th Ubi Soft booth briefly only for Rayman & Rabbits - but it was full - too full for my taste. I didn't want to go into that queue.

Anno Online and Might & Magic Heroes Online will be browser games (flash).

I'm a lot more open minded. I'd like to see what they do with those games (specially Heroes of Might Magic). If it's F2P browser-based then that means I can play in any computer I want (or tablets), which is good. I don't care about multi-player though, just the advantages of browser-based for single player.

I'm a lot more open minded. I'd like to see what they do with those games (specially Heroes of Might Magic). If it's F2P browser-based then that means I can play in any computer I want (or tablets), which is good. I don't care about multi-player though, just the advantages of browser-based for single player.

Good luck with that each game is based on a community meaning you play with others. There might not even be a single player campaign in any of them. That is what bothers me about F2P browser games and F2P games.

Anno Online and Might & Magic Heroes Online will be browser games (flash).

Yes there all F2P online browsers games.

Exactly, as programming AI is teh hard, Ubi wants you to play against people. Unfortunately as everyone knows, other people are idiots and never more so than when playing computer games.

I think this is a simple response to the European union's ruling on reselling games. If its f2p, there's nothing to resell.

I applied to the betas. Who knows?

Good luck. Nothing can make me adopt the F2P model as the concept relies on me to play with others online.

If well done, it might be good to play. Especially Silent Hunter.

Back
Top Bottom