Grim Dawn - Main Menu Screen

For those who do not read all the comments:
The background will be animated, moving zombies, changing weather, etc. Pretty cool :)

For those who do not read all the comments:
The background will be animated, moving zombies, changing weather, etc. Pretty cool :)

Pretty Cool indeed!

Can't wait!

Cant wait to waste many hours of my life on Grim. Just one more level up, just one more rare item, then i will go to bed. heh heh

I'm looking forward to this game myself, but really, are we getting excited over a MAIN MENU image?

Please :)

I'm looking forward to this game myself, but really, are we getting excited over a MAIN MENU image?

Please :)

I was really thinking the same thing....crazy. I am also looking forward to the game.

I think were going a little nuts for this game is because its catered to the PC . But look at those screen shots ! looks like art.

I remember not knowing Might and Magic III was released until I saw it on the shelf in a mall.

Now you get previews of concept art and announcements of future unnamed projects.

Grim Dawn is exciting because it's a PC game and Titan Quest was the only real good Diablo clone even though every ARPG uses that phrase.

I long for the days of not really knowing about shit until it was out there.

Back
Top Bottom