Skyrim - LAA Patch Released

I think it's great that Bethsoft actually listened to people complaing about this and added it in. You see, I'm not always critical (must be the caffeine rush after my 1st cup of coffee and all that festive cheer about ;-)

Now, bring on those mod tools and let the very talented mod community work their magic!

I think it's great that Bethsoft actually listened to people complaing about this and added it in. You see, I'm not always critical (must be the caffeine rush after my 1st cup of coffee and all that festive cheer about ;-)

Now, bring on those mod tools and let the very talented mod community work their magic!

With the "soon-to-tome" creation kit, they had to release the LAA patch, the engine simply isnt scalabe enough witout it to accept texture mods and more demanding mods.

Bethesda always said they wanted to embrace the mod community so they have to at least make room for mods in the engine. The only way for heavy texture mods to work flawlessly in the current engine is to make it at least 4gb "aware".

No surprise, often when I enter a room kitchenware and other pieces HW start rattling or get thrown about.

That's a problem caused by either too high or erratic FPS - it screws with the physics system. Try an FPS capper and cap to 60 FPS or turn v-synch on.

Back
Top Bottom