How long would it take you to complete your Steam Library

Dajjer

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
Interesting little Steam app that comes up with a number and a comment. Since I normally take twice as long to finish a game as everyone else, I would have to multiply the result by 2.

Hey, Dajjer
It would take you...
4235 continuous hours
176 days,11 hours,41 minutes
of gameplay to complete your Steam library
IN THIS TIME YOU COULD...
Listen to Free Bird 28,237 times

you can get your result from here:
http://steamleft.com/

"Could not find user with that name".

Oh it has nother option apart from the nick - log in with Steam through it?
Not a slightest chance I'd do that. Ever.

Seems my junkpile of random games earned through Collection sales is nothing compared to yours :p

1847 hours.

But, yes, I'm kinda leery on a third party site accessing my steam catalog, so I'll be changing my login info. I think that's the first time I've been in the same realm of Joxer thinking…

Yeah, I thought about that myself. But then, what are they gonna do with that information? Play my Steam games? I felt more threatened when I read about hackers getting my Target info after Black Friday.

However, I clearly understand the concern. But I still think its a cool app.

Dajjer - very close to your time:

(you don't have to login, just enter your Steam ID)

Attachments

• hx.png
    hx.png
    75.3 KB · Views: 86
I agree with Joxer and Drithius. I'd make sure to enable SteamGuard security (in Steam options) before using that "service". Even with SteamGuard enabled, I'm definitely not entering my Steam account and password via a 3rd party site. And it doesn't find my ID so no dice.

The Steam ID is public anyway - you give it away when you play multiplayer games.
It is the number in your profile Steam page:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/<number is here>

PS:
of course Steam Guard should be always enabled.

the site is useless to me. It says Europa Universalis 4 and Crusader Kings 2 are finished in one hundred something hours, when I have over 550 hours in one, over 650 hours on the other, and both still counting :)

It's hardly an exact science. A lot of people here played Of Orcs and Men and finished it in around 10 hours, it took me 20. I have well over 300 hours in Skyrim and just barely addressed the main quest and never tackled the civil war.

Actually, the way I play games (note: I am currently at 198 hours for Lords of Xulima and about to face the final Titan), I don't think I will finish all the games I have in my lifetime. And when I think about it, I don't feel sad, it just places me in contemplative state.

I usually take much longer to finish games as well. For what's it's worth it gave me 2704 hours.

Your profile must be marked as public in the Profile > My Privacy Settings area.

I got 3985 hours or watch the 10th Doctor series' 104 times. I could probably handle the Doctor twice but 104 is a bit much.
YEarFPV.png

Your profile must be marked as public in the Profile > My Privacy Settings area.

I got 3985 hours or watch the 10th Doctor series' 104 times. I could probably handle the Doctor twice but 104 is a bit much.
YEarFPV.png

I recently watched the 10th Doctor series for the second time, which is almost a record for me since I very rarely watch a movie twice, and TV series like never ever (though I've been considering watching Star Trek: The Next Generation again). David Tennant was just such a great Doctor, my favorite of all time (he displaced Patrick Troughton as my favorite).

Yeah, that Doctor Who gaming alternative is great. I've been a fan since the 70s. I could very easily watch a Marathon of Doctor Who shows over and over and over again. I actually have a number of Doctor Who games in my steam library so I would win either way.

I agree with Joxer and Drithius. I'd make sure to enable SteamGuard security (in Steam options) before using that "service". Even with SteamGuard enabled, I'm definitely not entering my Steam account and password via a 3rd party site. And it doesn't find my ID so no dice.

A simple solution would be to just log in through the regular steam website. It will remember you being logged in, and then you can log in with steam without having to enter your username and password.

11310 continuous hours
1 year,106 days,6 hours,55 minutes
of gameplay to complete your Steam library

Listen to all of R. Kelly's "Trapped in the Closet" 7,457 times
Read The Silmarillion 67 times (Have I ever said how much I hate this book?)

Hmph!! I don't like that question at all.

pibbur who refuses to answer because he refuses to find out

I don't have a Steam account. What I have is a pile of 20 good ol' disks in cases that I slowly work through, occasionally adding to the pile, occasionally selling from the pile, occasionally adding some to my small keepers library, occasionally re-playing games from my keepers library, most of which takes place in an off-line environment.

I love this thread though, it's always fascinating seeing the "or you could have watched/read" funnies and generally having a nosey into other people's junk.

What does it mean: "integer overflow error"? ;)

Actually it says 1310 hours - less than sixty days. Jeez, there might not be a Steam sale before then!! OMG OMG OMG O... oh wait, I still have a bunch of GOG games. Phew.

Back
Top Bottom