Elminage Gothic - Win A Free Copy!

D

Deleted User

Hello everyone!

I will be hosting a giveaway for at least 1 Steam key for the hardcore, classically-styled dungeon-crawler RPG, Elminage Gothic!

PLEASE NOTE - This is a hardcore dungeon-crawler. It's not an easy game. It's going to kick your butt over and over again, so please be prepared before entering the contest!

UPDATE - There are a total of 5 keys to give away for this contest! :)

The only requirement is that you have at least 10 posts on the forum. That's it! So, if you're new, get posting! But NO SPAM! Engage in reasonable RPG discussion to get your posts up! :)

That's all there is to it! If you're interested, post in this thread and the winner(s) will be selected randomly sometime next week.

Good luck, all! :)

More information.

Last edited:
I have this. On PC I'm a little put off by the console feel of the game - like going to a Bootstrap site that was written for "mobile first".

It looks like great game though, and I will recommend it to everyone.

Interested, been watching your reviews, well done.

Thank you, sherwinz28! :party:

I have this. On PC I'm a little put off by the console feel of the game - like going to a Bootstrap site that was written for "mobile first".

It looks like great game though, and I will recommend it to everyone.

It is pretty great so far, but I haven't played a ton of it. I would recommend it to anyone who likes challenging dungeon-crawlers, for sure. :)

As for console feel, I see what you mean, but I think the interface is actually pretty snappy and quick once I got the hang of it. :)

Interested!:)

Good luck! :)

Color me interested! ^_^

Now that I think about it, it's been a while since I had a good dungeon crawl. Grimrock wasn't my thing with the real-time dancing around. Turn-based sounds much better!

The funny thing is, I didn't realize the beauty of the interface until later on in the video. It remembers your last action for fast processing, as well being able to use the spacebar to confirm choices. It started to feel pretty darn good actually, once I wrapped my head around the way it works. :)

And yes, the turn-based combat in the game is much more my style than a game like Grimrock. :)

Good luck everyone! (Please don't enter me in the contest.)
Fluent's videos convinced me to buy this. I haven't played it yet, but it looks like an amazing, old school wizardry experience.

In for the chance!

Count me interested - I just played and finished the first three Wizardry's within the last few years, and this sounds very similar. thanks!

Do I have 10 posts yet??

Edit - Dang

:D

Back
Top Bottom