Fallout 3 - Teaser Teaser at Official Site

I think that it's a forgone conclusion that the gameplay from the previous Fallouts will not be intact, and now it looks like the musical style won't be either.

Forgone conclusion based on what? Your gut feeling? :-/

The music is about as appropriate for Fallout as a bombastic John Williams score would be for The Sopranos. Jeremy Soule's music is good but also generic. I think that it's a forgone conclusion that the gameplay from the previous Fallouts will not be intact, and now it looks like the musical style won't be either.

Bethesda: where Fallout dreams go to die.

Music would be fine alot of places, but not Fallout. Not shocked though, theres 0.00001% i will like the kiddie shitbox fallout bethelda is making anyway.

The track sure sounds epic. Like 'Lord of The Rings: The Three Fallouts', or something. No, seriously, it doesn't fit at all... though the first three sounds were promising.

Gimme Brian Eno!

I'm not going to comment on the artwork, as I've seen too much artwork that "didn't make it into the game". We will see, when we will *see*.

I'm merely hoping they exclude Cliff Racers, Online Play and the Doom-Style 1st Person Tunnel Vision Zoom View.Eliminating peripheral vision would likely Oblivionate and wreck this game.At least give ample video options, so one can go
1st person, distant 3rd person, 3/4 overhead, or bird's eye quasi-isometric.

If they want to respect the Fallout tradition... dialogue depth, well developed NPC's with stubborn wills, and a desolate and volatile environment are a must, along with NO power-gaming.The inclusion of innate player character deficiencies/imperfections are absolutely essential imo.

It would make great Conan music though.

I am very upset about the pixel at position 328/165 of the teaser picture - it doesn't look like Fallout at all.

Back
Top Bottom