Bethesda teasing new game?

Lemonhead

Keeper of the Watch
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iRcGq-a2_Bk

I didn't know if this hould go in General RPG or Non-RPG. Feel free to move it. Bethesda is teasing a new game. They originally posted it on Vine but I can't link to that. This is a screencap on yoututbe from that Vine clip. It's apparently not a new fallout game. Pete Hines confirmed that on twitter. I've read speculation that it might be a new Arcanum game and that Bethesda owns the rights to Arcanum. Is there any truth to that?

284361_980.jpg

It's apparently a game that features a lot of barbed wire. :)

Seriously though, an open-world game set in the world of Arcanum could be pretty cool.

The paper is Johann Sebastian Bach, "Air on the G-string".
The record is The Moonbeam trio (which doesn't seem to exist?)

I've saw people saying that it's a Wolfenstein reboot.

2nd teaser… https://vine.co/v/bFldAQgTIr6

It's even more cryptic than the first.

Yeah that made no sense whatsoever.

Bethesda are saying on Vine that the mystery will be revealed tomorrow on IGN. Some people are saying it might be a Wolfenstein reboot.

Well, if you look closely, there's a person hanging in the background. Of course, that's still incredibly vague.

IGN announcing the announcement.

The codename is Zwei (Two in German). It's by Shinji Mikami (the creator of Resident Evil) new studio: Tango Gameworks. It's an Horror survival game.

IGN announcing the announcement.

The codename is Zwei (Two in German). It's by Shinji Mikami (the creator of Resident Evil) new studio: Tango Gameworks. It's an Horror survival game.

So nothing of importance then if you like RPG's. Still if you enjoy Resident Evil games then you might have an interest. I'm waiting for the Fallout 4 announcement as we all know it will be eventually.:)

!!! I wasn't that far off!

Meh, like the world really needed another shooter.

I'm not sure what to think of it yet. I was a big fan of Return to Castle Wolfenstein, but the last Wolfenstein game wasn't very memorable. Also, this one is being developed by a new studio.

Back
Top Bottom