Gothic 3 Nomads in the desert

milamber

Watcher
I went on and killed the first nomad leader near Braga (dont remember his name). He was in a cave with lots of agressive robbers. But then i met that lion sheperd near Ben Erai (i think), liberated the settlement with him and freed Vatras and he told me i have to speak with all the tribe leaders in order to get the lion stone from him. I have blown this quest now havent i? :S

uh... yeah. You have to kill him now to get the stone.

But... you said robbers... the nomad leader who is "brother" to Shakyor was non-hostile. Had nomads with him. You may not have blown it... yet. I want to say the nomad leader he wants you to talk to is names Asaru.

Last edited:
Jm is that you I see? :faint:

No, she's just a figment of my imagination!! :)

as Jmordock said, you have not blown it. Feel free to kill as many of the red named robbers as you want. It's the nomads (who wear brown robes) that you have to be careful not to kill - unless you really want to.

Gods, you making me spam now? LOL, yeah, am at sister's house on her internet. Don't get here nearly often enough.

I'll say! Sorry for the short derailing guys. Back to our regular programing.:kiss:

Back
Top Bottom