VLC player -For all format media file.

fedrorpet

Traveler
VLC media player is a highly portable multimedia player for various audio and video formats (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, mp3, ogg, …) as well as DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols.It can also be used as a server to stream in unicast or multicast in IPv4 or IPv6 on a high-bandwidth network.
It doesn’t need any external codec or program to work.

VLC Features

Free, Open Source and cross-platform
Independant of systems codecs to support most video types
Live recording
Instant pausing and Frame-by-Frame support
Finer speed controls
New HD codecs (AES3, Dolby Digital Plus, TrueHD, Blu-Ray Linear PCM, Real Video 3.0 and 4.0, …)
New formats (Raw Dirac, M2TS, …) and major improvements in many formats…
New Dirac encoder and MP3 fixed-point encoder
Video scaling in fullscreen

W7 don't have compatibility change mode ?

Yes it has, but I honestly forget if I tried that. I usually do, but I might have forgotten it as it functions via file association. So I rarely mess with the application shortcut.

Will try it, though I use GOM player with success.

It is interesting that both of this spammer's threads have created actual discussion.

Why is it interesting?

Because normally the spambot stuff is irrelevant and just intended to gain clicks to their site or a search that will end up at their site. In these cases stuff other than 'die you effing spammer' has spawned.

Unless of course this is a VLC spammer ... ;)

Because normally the spambot stuff is irrelevant and just intended to gain clicks to their site or a search that will end up at their site. In these cases stuff other than 'die you effing spammer' has spawned.

Unless of course this is a VLC spammer … ;)

Hehe, well :)

I think of it as irrevelant whether something is spam or not. If there's something interesting to be discussed, then the motivation is not important to me ;)

Why bother with VLC player?
Get Media Player Classic Home Cinema (or just MPC). Its much better.
Or better yet get Combined Community Codec Pack and you are set to watch whatever you want to. (movies,anime,listen to music).
http://www.cccp-project.net/

Why bother with VLC player?
Get Media Player Classic Home Cinema (or just MPC). Its much better.
Or better yet get Combined Community Codec Pack and you are set to watch whatever you want to. (movies,anime,listen to music).
http://www.cccp-project.net/

Installing Codec packs on my PC tends to make the OS act strangely...I've read about this as well so I try to avoid installing codec packs. I also use VLC for all my movies, works perfectly so far.

Back
Top Bottom