M&M Heroes VII - Available for Pre-order

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
The website for Might & Magic Heroes VII has new information about how you can now pre-order the game, and shares a few different options to choose from.

Starting today, you will be able to pre-order Might & Magic Heroes VII and secure your access to upcoming Closed Beta!

All players who pre-order the game will receive guaranteed access to the Closed Beta, which will begin on May 25th, as well as exclusive in-game portraits and exclusive Artefacts at release.

Might & Magic Heroes VII will be available exclusively on Windows® PC in September 2015!
More information.

I'll ask on ubi forum if the game contains any campaign map with endless trashmob respawns. HoMM6 had a few of those - I hated them. Still managed to beat them, but sorry, I have better things to do in my life than playing zombified HoMM maps and just don't want to see that thing ever again.

If there is no such crap in HoMM7, I'm definetly preordering as apart from that stuff, HoMM6 was IMO great.

I'll ask on ubi forum if the game contains any campaign map with endless trashmob respawns. HoMM6 had a few of those - I hated them. Still managed to beat them, but sorry, I have better things to do in my life than playing zombified HoMM maps and just don't want to see that thing ever again.

If there is no such crap in HoMM7, I'm definetly preordering as apart from that stuff, HoMM6 was IMO great.

I agree with you on this one. I really don't like respawning in general.
Been a while, can wait to play this one. 2015 is gonna be great year gaming wise.

This looks like crap.. I'm tired of the 3d wowish type look of everything on these games..

I'll be passing.

I'm assuming that Uplay would be required for this again, so no thanks. At least when I do get a craving for this game, thanks to GoG I can fire up many of the old versions that satisfy the itch.

This looks like crap.. I'm tired of the 3d wowish type look of everything on these games..

I'll be passing.
I tought people were tired of WoW looking like HoMM games, now I see why are people still playing that crapware.

I'm assuming that Uplay would be required for this again, so no thanks.
Sadly, uPlay is mandatory on this game.

After HoMM III all the series is a crap after other crap even bigger. If its name wasn´t Heroes of Might & Magic we were not even speaking about this probably new buggy, boring, expensive fraud from Ubisoft.

After completing MM7 and 8 recently, I really felt like giving HoMM3 a go again. It's still fantastic. The regular campaigns are not as good as I recall, but Armageddon's Blade is every bit as good as I remember. It's still fantastic!

Given how pumped I am for more HoMM right now, I'm willing to give Ubi the benefit of the doubt for now, but I think it's fair to say it's not going to be another Armageddon's Blade.

from what i read about it - they are aiming at "best off Heroes" so they will get back from some changes from Heroes 6.

I will check some user reviews after release. Also the Uplay makes me want to skipp it completly.

Limbic did a good job with MMX, still I'm not going to preorder this, but will probably wait for reviews and a sale. While I didn't hate Heroes 6, it was the weakest heroes game as of yet, partly because Black Hole for some reason decided linear maps was a good idea and partly because Black Hole was terminated before the release and Ubisoft released the game in an unfinished state, and even patched there were lots of experimental design decisions which tended to be worse mechanically than in the old heroes games.

What sort of look would you prefer?

Hand drawn art, maybe painted backgrounds..
2d isometric mostly..

Something of the sort.. Add the charm back from HOMM2/3...

Limbic did a good job with MMX, still I'm not going to preorder this, but will probably wait for reviews and a sale. While I didn't hate Heroes 6, it was the weakest heroes game as of yet, partly because Black Hole for some reason decided linear maps was a good idea and partly because Black Hole was terminated before the release and Ubisoft released the game in an unfinished state, and even patched there were lots of experimental design decisions which tended to be worse mechanically than in the old heroes games.

Limbic & good in the same sentence… please no.

I like AOW3 way more than HOMM6 and doubt 7 will be that much different. I'd rather see another MM than HO-MM.

I'm not a big fan of uPlay but it's harmless and if you refuse to buy over something like that, well, that's kind of silly. Lots of game use launchers - they may not all be stores and other nonsense you don't want.

This looks like crap.. I'm tired of the 3d wowish type look of everything on these games...

We need photorealistic graphics in our 3d isometric style games....errr....

Just because a game has "computer" grahpics, doesn't mean it's WoW - such graphics existed long before. Blizzard does tend to get a lot more out of graphics than many due to having excellent artists though.

I like AOW3 way more than HOMM6 and doubt 7 will be that much different. I'd rather see another MM than HO-MM.

I'm not a big fan of uPlay but it's harmless and if you refuse to buy over something like that, well, that's kind of silly. Lots of game use launchers - they may not all be stores and other nonsense you don't want.

We need photorealistic graphics in our 3d isometric style games….errr….

Just because a game has "computer" grahpics, doesn't mean it's WoW - such graphics existed long before. Blizzard does tend to get a lot more out of graphics than many due to having excellent artists though.

The last few HOMM's have had the "same" graphical style and feel and look.. Add that to the fact that pretty much all other games of it's type also follow the same style, feel and look and ya, I want something different....

Back
Top Bottom