Inventory Resize (MOD)

badmofo

Tired but happy
I wasn't digging on the large, console-esque size of the inventory icons so have created a mod to reduce them by half.

Download here:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/m1bucy

To install, just extract into the game directory, a subdirectory called /UI/PC/Control will be created (if it doesn't already exist). To undo the mod just revert to the original Scheme.xml (I've included the original with a .orig extension).

Attachments

• WG inventory.jpg
    WG inventory.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
I would like to download this mod but the link is broken. Could you please fix it? Thank you.

I would like to download this mod but the link is broken. Could you please fix it?

I don't have a working copy of that mod, but a very similar one is included with the last unofficial patch...

I don't have a working copy of that mod, but a very similar one is included with the last unofficial patch…

Ok, understood. And I just want to say thank to you, badmofo and others involved in the "Unofficial Patch" you've made this great game accessible to us.

If anyone would rather have this one I could reupload it if they want.

PS. I have every file ever uploaded related to White Gold and Precursors archived in case anyone wants them.

Nice mod, don't suppose there is a fix so that the information window under all the items window could be more readable and useful. Making the text 1/8 the size to make info more instantly readable instead of having to scroll all the time or resize the actual window?

Such odd UI design of this tiny info window.

Back
Top Bottom