Divinity 2 - Available on Xbox 360 in Germany

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
While there still is no official information of an English release in Europe on any platform, for the German speaking countries (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) the Xbox 360 version of Divinity 2 is available from this day onward.
More information.

Good. Hopefully we'll see some reviews. I'm curious how the 360 port holds up. I plan on picking it up for that platform eventually. It's scheduled for "December" here in the states.

They sure take their time with the translations and publishing deals. As if they never planned originally to release the game outside germany. Just for that alone as a fan I wont be getting the dd reloaded.

They sure take their time with the translations and publishing deals. As if they never planned originally to release the game outside germany. Just for that alone as a fan I wont be getting the dd reloaded.

Translations are done I think.
I know the voices are done...
Its the Publishers now...

The game has not been translated to English. It has been translated to German. DTP really missed the opportunity to secure a publishing deal for the English version in Europe and the US in time.

If I know right, the Xbox 360 games that are released in Pal regions must have 5 languages according to a policy of Microsoft. So, this Xbox 360 version have to include not only German language, but also English, French, Italian and Spanish. But, I'm not quite sure about that.

The Risen product manager wrote a few months ago that MS demands EFIGS loca.

Ok.
Not heard of anybody playing the 360 version...
So I guess I'll have to wait until a Publisher is announced for UK.

The 360 version does not include the English Language on the disk.
As said by Lynn on Official Larian Forums.

Back
Top Bottom