The NEW NWN Team Corwin Thread

Oops. I remember we should not be playing for 2 weeks.

This Friday night I can't play because I have to go to my parents. My mother is celebrating her 70th birthday tomorrow with 25+ people arriving. So I have to go today to help organizing for tomorrow.

Have fun playing. I hope I can join you next week.

Wouldn't mind having a game or 2. Depends on how late you play till as I'm GMT to the hour.

We play for 2 hours. That means we begin at 1am Sat your time. If you wish to join us, you need to download and install the mod (we discovered that last week) and have either Skype or Ventrilo. The mod is the Border Keep one, there should be a link somewhere in this thread.

I'll probably give it as miss NWN till 3 in the morning...

Well, we start in just over an hour, but then time flies. Peter plays from Norway, so it's 3am when he starts!! It's that for Taxen0 as well in Sweden!!

I got my new PC last week and have now installed everything on it (NWN, NWN2 etc.). My computer is running Windows Vista. Skype is installed so that is not a problem, but will Ventrilo work with Vista?

I will join you on this Friday, but I need to know where you are in the mod now. I want to play SP to that point so I know what's going on and get some XP. Then I can save my character and play MP with you. Which level did you start at? Level 3?

We didn't play the mod last week, we tried out the DM client and were NOT impressed. You'll read about it later. We're still at the beginning, having collected a couple of quests from the Keep. We're heading off to do the first one.

OK. I will just play the beginning of the mod and acquire the quests.

Does Ventrilo work with Vista? I haven't installed it yet.

Since I don't have Vista, I have no idea!! Why not check out their respective websites!!!! :)

Since I don't have Vista, I have no idea!! Why not check out their respective websites!!!! :)

It says nothing about it.

Now I've played a little in the town and received 2 quests. One to help the dwarf Garth find some bandits that killed his brother. Another from 2 elves that lost their brother. Are the more quests to be found? I heard something about caves with monsters that the city want to get rid of, but I'm not able to get past the guards to talk to them. I have saved my character so I should be able to join you.

I don't remember how many we got total, but sounds like you have a good save character. Install Ventrillo and if I see you on skype today we can test it. So where is The Little One? I hope he is joining us.

I have been tied up with school latley but now I´m more or less done, so I will join you. just wondering what lvl I shall make my character.

About level 3 I think!!

I should be around more today, so if you see me on skype, buzz and we can test it.

Taxen0, if you wake up a bit early, buzz me. Now I can't log into the ventrillo server myself. >:O :furious:

Are you guys still plaing NWN1 or have you gone to NWN2 yet?
At any rate, I finally installed skype. The microphone works well enough for a session, but it will be difficult to speak in English -> I can read and write English well enough to be understood by all of you. My voice however isn't even clear in Dutch let alone in English.

We are currently playing NWn2, but as there are VERY few mods yet available, we might return to NWN1 when certain mods in production are completed. We use Skype and Ventrilo, depending on where Tax is, since Skype doesn't work properly for him on one of his PC's.

Come on and jump in Bart, if all else fails you can use some typing if you need to but you would hear us argue at least......I mean discuss... LOL

Back
Top Bottom