Legends of Dawn - New Trailer

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Dreamatrix has released a new trailer for their action/RPG, Legends of Dawn. A reminder on the game:
LEGENDS OF DAWN is an exciting Fantasy RPG Action Adventure set in Narr, a unique and open Fantasy world. More than a hundred intriguing locations like dark dungeons, mysterious monster camps and flying islands await discovery. Experience the world in a classic 3rd person point of view. Be blown away by the fantastic tale of treason and fear in LEGENDS OF DAWN.
Equip your character in one of the various cities and get new quests from any of the teeming NPCs. You will be forced to use creativity and innovative fighting styles to solve missions and survive. Mage or Knight will work together without class restrictions – it is up to you to combine your skills and create the perfect fighting style to defeat more than 150 different opponent types. But. . . be careful. Your enemies will change tactics (because of different weather conditions or the day & night cycle, for example). They guarantee continuous surprises. Solve more than 100 quests and get the answers to all secrets of the LEGENDS OF DAWN.
Walk your hero to avenge injustice – the fate of the world is up to you in Q3 2012.
More information.

looks boring as hell.

Another fantasy without immersion with recycled story and other design elements

Not the best trailer, hard to judge it by this.

I'm mildly interested. I will wait for more info and feedback from others here.

Looks good to me. The less frantic combat look than Sacred/Diablo appeals to me.

Art style of the game looks promising. I hope it's not one of those trendy "always online" single player aRPGs.And if it doesn't have Sacred style monster respawning like there's no tomorrow, I can add it to my shopping cart.

This trailer has got me intrigued, I thought it was rather compelling myself. Another promising game to add to the growing list of upcoming rpgs.

updated: You might want to check out the main website, its quite detailed and well done and has a lot of info about the game.
http://www.dreamatrix.net/site/index.php/legends-of-dawn.html

I actually forgot this game was coming... and the trailer look more MMOish than I expected.

Back
Top Bottom