Arakion - old school rpg - on Kickstarter

Seems interesting enough. I quite like the visual style and music so far. I'll definitely keep an eye on it at the very least.

@JDR13: Hey thanks for the comments, I appreciate it
@Shagnak: Awesome, thank you for backing I really appreciate it!

Hey guys, just wanted to stop in to say thanks, the Kickstarter is over 35% on it's sixth day. Thanks to everyone that has taken the time to look through the Kickstarter and a big thanks if you pledged. As long as we keep this up, Arakion is going to be a great game for everyone to enjoy! If you like the game, remember to please tell your friends about it so we keep up momentum!

Really like this part of the latest project update, lavidimus:

A new stretch goal has been added at $42,250, the Infinite Tower. This is an endless dungeon that increases in difficulty each time you enter. Inside you'll find rare blueprints, materials, monsters and more. This tower will truly push your group to their limits!

That sounds like a lot fun, especially if you manage to incorporate some variation to the maps and itemization.

You should really send information about your Kickstarter updates to all the RPG news sites. You can't be sure the newsposters read the forums.

@Drithius: Hey thanks if the stretch goal gets met I hope you really like it.

@Gorath: I pretty much do, no one is very keen on actually posting anything about Arakion however

This is one of the rare incidents when I lurked the RPGWatch forums, and stumbled on this. The setting seemed so alien I was curious at first when I saw the video, but from what I saw it looks like it could be a lot of fun. Happy to pitch in, and congrats hitting 15k, hope you get the rest funded :)

Arakion is in its final day of funding over at Kickstarter and I just wanted to thank everyone for their amazing support throughout the campaign! If you've already pledged, thank you so much and please check out the new backer add-ons in the latest update! Thank you all again for supporting indie gaming and the world of Arakion!

Arakion is in its final day of funding over at Kickstarter and I just wanted to thank everyone for their amazing support throughout the campaign! If you've already pledged, thank you so much and please check out the new backer add-ons in the latest update! Thank you all again for supporting indie gaming and the world of Arakion!

you are quite welcome, now I want you back to coding next week so we can play this amazing game around Dec 2013

Having an eye on this. As a generals side not, Lavi, I recommend not to talk too much about game details - too often people start to destroy the magic long before they have ever played the game (a problem, which wasn't there in the past :)

Back
Top Bottom